Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many different girls have you dated ?

How many girls have you dated?

• Zero. duh!

Votes: 34 81.0%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 2 4.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6+

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Be honest and don’t say anything that would get you into trouble with the mods. Just an experiment with anonymous poll.

By “dated” I mean you went out in a date, not necessary to have had sex.

I have never been on a date, or gone out with a girl in general in my life

Zero of course. If you have dated more than 0, you're a fakecel
In theory, girls would date someone they are interested in using as a beta buck cuck

My "dates" consist of mutual denigration.

CA

Be honest and don’t say anything that would get you into trouble with the mods. Just an experiment with anonymous poll.

Does only first date or hanging together in primary school count ?

dates with someone you "aren't sure about" have been extremely unfashionable for a long time

you will more likely text for a few weeks and get nowhere as she eventually loses interest, that is today's "date" and i don't even have that

Is kissing your gf dating ?

Kissed 2 of my oneitises and dated them in primary school ,was very close with one of my ot sitting together and shit and went on a date with my hs oneitis ,she was a whore and I asked her for sex she never talked to me again

only 1 girl accepted to go out with me, she stay for literally 5 min than use an excuse to go away

Does only first date or hanging together in primary school count ?
First date counts but not hanging in primary school. Anything prepubescent does not count.

First date counts but not hanging in primary school. Anything prepubescent does not count.
Fuck !even kissing in before you know sex in primary?

Then 1,just a date with my whore oneitis she thought I was a dark triad faggot I wasn’t and she was a huge whore that likes to use me as bank