Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many dating apps have you tried?

How many dating apps have you downloaded and tried

• Total voters
UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
I’ve just downloaded like ten dating apps and have only gotten matched with bots :feelsrope:
I’m curious as to how many apps my fellow cels experimented with

0 but I have countless approaches irl

0 but I have countless approaches irl
Tbh it’s worth trying at least one. I haven’t tried tinder yet but I know it’s gonna be brutal. It’s low risk high reward you just swipe on hot foids with the slim potential of sex
@Animecel2D most based poster tbh

It's pointless to even try to use dating apps as an incel since you get written off instantly.
I did all my attempts online and IRL.

It's pointless to even try to use dating apps as an incel since you get written off instantly.
I did all my attempts online and IRL.
Fair enough , I think until a person has at least tried dating apps and talking to girls at social events etc , they can’t call themselves an incel

Fair enough , I think until a person has at least tried dating apps and talking to girls at social events etc , they can’t call themselves an incel
People on dating apps don't even hide the fact that they just care about looks, now add to the fact that im not exactly the best when it comes to socialization? It's just a waste of time(but then again so is IRL and online).

26296.jpg

What a hERo
People on dating apps don't even hide the fact that they just care about looks, now add to the fact that im not exactly the best when it comes to socialization? It's just a waste of time(but then again so is IRL and online).
It is possible (but rare) for people to be mentalcel (mainly whites and blacks tbh) therefore dating apps can help them become normal t

I didn't use any because i know the studies and stats of getting a match and end up dating are slim to non, especially if your unattractive.
Why would she go out with me when she knows there is probably a Chad on the next swipe?

Last edited:
I didn't use any because i know the studies and stats of getting a match and end up dating are slim to non, especially if your unattractive.
Why would she go out with me when she knows there is probably a Chad on the next swipe?
They have Muslim dating apps btw, if you are living in an.anglo country you can try them. You will only have to compete with chadams
You white? Blonde Finn? Just asianmsxx

Last edited:
0. Except being a fakecel. It's one of the most significant signs of being ugly.