Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many Chads/Chad Lites have shown you nudes of their girlfriends?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Of course, a lot of incels don't have any Chad/Chad Lite friends, but as someone who has interacted with some of them, I can tell you that nude sharing is to dudes as talking about their boyfriends' cock size is to femoids. That is, they all do it.

All holes take nudes for their Chad boyfriends, and all Chads go on to share those nudes with their male friends.

And then these stupid holes pretend that sub-Chads who hit on them at the subway are violating them, and that the reason they don't want to date sub-8 men is toxic personalitiez.

And then they go tell Becky about how Chad's cock is 8 inches.

And then they announce publicly that they don't care about dick size, and honestly, they would prefer a guy be smaller because bigger dicks are more painful. They often tell Chad they wish he was smaller, tee hee.

Zero.
Have no friends except my cat.

I have heard about it but never got to see it. I have acquaintances instead of friends.

Depending on what you mean by "Chad/Chad Lite" and "Friend" and "Nudes" and "Girlfriend" for me it could be anywhere between zero, and absolute zero.

None. Dont interact with many chadlites

a normie friend of mine from high school has fucked multiple girls in uni already. hes very white, high bf + some muscle, his face is 5/10 and has no visible jaw. he has showed me nudes of this 7/10 he fucked in hs and he told me ALL of the girls he fucked in uni were ethnics. He showed me their ig pages and they were good looking 6/10 arab/turks/lebanese with good body i was amazed how easy he has it