Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How many books you have to study as a 5'3'' manlet

te lo juro por dieguito maradona

ju
te lo juro por dieguito maradona

just love yourself and move on, don't overstress yourself
society wants you to studymaxx and become a slave to soyciety and betabuxx a roasite

That was my favorite show as a kid as I could always empathize with the shit courage went through especially being terrified of everything. I don't think any normal kid must've been into it.

w
That was my favorite show as a kid as I could always empathize with the shit courage went through especially being terrified of everything. I don't think any normal kid must've been into it.
were youo a manlet being forced to studycel too?

The teacher here are basically redpillers talking to manlets "you're not perfect enough"

w

were youo a manlet being forced to studycel too?
I was not a studycel yet but the MC's archetype of being a powerless, insecure subhuman who is frightened of the outside world resonated well with me.

I was not a studycel yet but the MC's archetype of being a powerless, insecure subhuman who is frightened of the outside world resonated well with me.
i mean were you like this middle school and high school?

The teacher here are basically redpillers talking to manlets "you're not perfect enough"
Teachers are the most evil wicked creatures in this world. They waste our precious youth, indoctrinate us with the most toxic bluepills, and try to trick us into becoming education and career-focused workhorses, no matter the futility. Youngcels do not let them fool you into straying from the path of inner enlightenment and blackpilled awareness.

i mean were you like this middle school and high school?
I went to a low class school so there wasn't even the opportunity to studymaxx, not until my last two years of HS. At least I had plenty of time to cope with games and shows until then, I pity you asiancels who were forced to spend entire youth studying pointless academics (studying actual wisdom and practical knowledge is worth it though).