Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many beers take you to get drunk?

how many? 275 ml, 6% alcohool, to get full drunk?

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 6 23.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
it take my 4 to get dizzy and six to get really drunk, 275 ml, 6% alcohool

zero i nerver drunk

zero i nerver drunk
i generaly never drink more than one, but i wanted to see howmany get me to get drunk, i regret it, my autism is multiplid 100 times

i generaly never drink more than one, but i wanted to see howmany get me to get drunk, i regret it, my autism is multiplid 100 times
lol, ill never go drunk, if i go maybe ill go ER

lol, ill never go drunk, if i go maybe ill go ER
i don't get violent, just ultra lonely and start speaking weirdily

idk i didnt drink beer but one time i did 0.5 vodka i kept drinking till i finished it cause i wanted to know what cool kids feel while partying but i got really badly poisoned puked everywhere for 2days and was rly shitty feeling cant even smell alcho from that day, dont recomend for anyone

idk i didnt drink beer but one time i did 0.5 vodka i kept drinking till i finished it cause i wanted to know what cool kids feel while partying but i got really badly poisoned puked everywhere for 2days and was rly shitty feeling cant even smell alcho from that day, dont recomend for anyone
pro tip, getting drunk is not fun, it's fun to get half drunk, and use it as excuse to be lowe inib

Not a lot. Maybe two or three beers. I once built up a decent tolerance to alcohol a few years ago, but it's gone now.

Not a lot. Maybe two or three beers. I once built up a decent tolerance to alcohol a few years ago, but it's gone now.
i'm still 100% conscient when drunk, but i have no control over my body and wtf i'm talking, it's like being trapped, i learnd never drinking too much, half drunk only

Probably 3-4 beers, as I almost never drink more than 1 at a time.

Probably 3-4 beers, as I almost never drink more than 1 at a time.
i just wanted to know how many i needed to get drunk, and how i behave when drunk, i will probaly never go full drunk again, now i now how much i can take, i will stop after half drunk

Im a fatass so it takes 6 beers until I start feeling it, and I would have to drink them back to back.

4 or 5 beers is usually enough to knock me on my ass.

The hangovers are always the worst. Make sure you drink plenty of water after drinking alcohol.

275 ml? Probably 10+ to get REALLY drunk.
The only time I got really drunk was more than an entire bottle of Vodka.

275 ml? Probably 10+ to get REALLY drunk.

The only time I got really drunk was more than an entire bottle of Vodka.
shit, you are dringking machine, my limit is 6 at that i point i have a hard time walking

shit, you are dringking machine, my limit is 6 at that i point i have a hard time walking
The thing is, though I take a lot of alcohol to get drunk, I get sick of drinking it before I'm drunk. So I'd probably be already puking by the time I drank 10+ beers.

like blackout drunk? 8-12. regular drunk like 6.

5 beers till I am drunk but it can go till 10 sometimes

Takes me one beer to get drunk. I’m light weight as hell.

I don't know, i never drank.

Foto apagar

Cachaça (pinga), a cane distillate, in this plastic garaffa ... a bomb

275ml beer? Are those bottles for midgets?
We only drink 500ml beers here in Germoney.
Talking 275ml beers, I'd need 11 to get wasted.
But I usually don't get wasted, I just drink a few beers (6-7) to release stress.

Beer doesn't really make me drunk unless I chug them. All beer does to me is make me feel bloated and piss a lot. I don't like it, it I want to get drunk I usually just drink liquor. It tastes better and the effects are better.

12 beers if it's American 6%. 6 beers if it's the UK measurement of volume of alcohol

I don't drink alcohol so I dont know really

I don't drink alcohol so I dont know really
Based... Do you like water? Ngl, when it comes to drinks, I'm basically only watermaxxing

Based... Do you like water? Ngl, when it comes to drinks, I'm basically only watermaxxing
Yes man specially during the summers it is pretty hot here so you need a lot of water.

3 or 4 beers and I'm feeling pretty good. 6 or 7 and I'm drunk

7 to 8 beers are enough to get me drunk. But it depents how fast i am drinking them, if i take my time it might take more, if i drink fast it might take less.

2-3 to get mellow, 4-6 to get drunk depending on how much I ate, up to 8 to get shitfaced. After 8 I puke immediately and literally can't drink anymore.
I'm talking about European beer.

Last edited:
in my country people are used to have personal 1.25lt lager bottles(5.5°) and drink from it directly lol i barely get dizzy from it and i get a bit drunk after two bottles

I got drunk last night an now I have a hang over. I regret it

Weed smoker weed splitter I dont do the liquor
But I do the Twitter dm your big sister

4,5% beer maybe 8 cans to start really feeling it, have to be drunk fast though

3, and I'm half a bottle of champaigne and 3 beers in right now.

I'm starting to get really bloated on beer and this is on a calorie skipping diet as well. And I only drink 6-8 bottles of 330ml beer at 5% 2 times of of every 3 days.

For some reason my body cannot tolerate beer like it used to as I could neck 6 x 500ml cans in a sitting or 3 x 660ml bottles on a slow night.

I guess indifference to "swallowing the Blackpill" means I no longer need to self medicate to wash that proverbial shit down.