Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many beauty points do you gain in front of your mirror compared to the camera? (poll)

How many beauty points do you gain in front of your mirror compared to the camera?

• I'm even uglier in front of my mirror

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +0

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • +0.25

• +0.5

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • +1

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • +1.5

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • +2

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • +2.5

• +3 or more

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
I look normie/slightly above in the mirror, I look subhuman on camera though.

in front of the camera of my phone my nose is abnormally big my cheeks too

I look normie/slightly above in the mirror, I look subhuman on camera though.
reality is the mirror my bro! ask someone in your family to stand in front of a mirror and compare, you will see that it is the same person!

reality is the mirror my bro! ask someone in your family to stand in front of a mirror and compare, you will see that it is the same person!
I thought mirrors make you look better (psychologically), I guess I look like shit due to bad angles on camera.

It depends on what you mean. To myself, I look worse in photos because my face is asymmetrical and I'm not used to seeing the non-flipped version of it. But to others, I probably look uglier in mirrors because they aren't used to the flipped version of my face.

As for the objective rating, both are equal because while the mirror doubles the distance between the viewer and the face, you can just take a photo at twice the distance. Or are you asking "how many beauty points do you gain if you take a photo of yourself directly (an arm's length distance) vs while pointing the camera at a mirror (and flipping the image so that the mirror flipping effect is nullified)"?

Never above a 3 in the camera usually look like a mid normie in the mirror but sometimes worse.

a few cause on camera my asymmetrical eyes are very noticeable. I fucking hate having asymmetrical eyes.

maybe like one or 2 points better

I look more or less like a regular Subhuman in mirrors, but on frontal camera...:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I OK with way I look in the mirror sometimes. Cameras make forehead look bigger, jaw crooked, and eyes dopey looking.

the camera (likely, smartphone camera with low focal length) just compresses your face and makes it longer a bit. Id say 0.5+ maxxx

i look ugly everywhere :cryfeels: