Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many bald teens did you see at your school?

Have you seen balding teens before at your school?

• yes

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • no

Votes: 41 62.1%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm an oldcel and when I was in HS like 15 years ago, I never saw anyone who was balding. Our HS was pretty big with 4000 or so students.

Maybe it's just confirmation bias but it seems like a lot more men are going bald and at an earlier age these days.

None. Not even in my entire course in college there are other baldcels. It's over.

I didn't. But looking back, I saw people starting to bald.

I rarely see people under 25 balding... well here I am balding at 21

Question: "How many bald teens did you see at your school?"
Options for answers: "yes" and "no"
:waitwhat:

I remember there were maybe 3 in my whole school, but they had shit-tier genes overall so it was no surprise.

I'm an oldcel and when I was in HS like 15 years ago, I never saw anyone who was balding. Our HS was pretty big with 4000 or so students.

Maybe it's just confirmation bias but it seems like a lot more men are going bald and at an earlier age these days.
Earlier, sure, but probably not still in HS. 19-20 is where a lot of baldcels start losing hair.

Question: "How many bald teens did you see at your school?"
Options for answers: "yes" and "no"
:waitwhat:
The question is "Have you seen balding teens before at your school?"

The question is "Have you seen balding teens before at your school?"
the title has a question mark at the end, making it a question. the question in the post is supposed to be the same as the one in the title (or vice-versa).

My friend told me his older brother used to come home with his friend who had to comb over starting at 17 though. Must be absolutely brutal for balding teencels

Back then, none. Maybe a few had the beginning of a pattern but not much.

Yes bro I remember some guy who was NW2 at least by 17

the title has a question mark at the end, making it a question. the question in the post is supposed to be the same as the one in the title (or vice-versa).
When in doubt, refer to the question closest to the poll (not the title). I thought that was intuitive tbh.

You’re view on the world where the average male is incel and not getting laid is so stupid. Go the south/Midwest and see this isn’t an issue there. When I visit, I see all these 4/10 men getting sex regulary no issue. Quit thinking LA is the entire world dude.

in high school no . college, ive seen two

There wasnt even single bald in my school

there was a guy with big forehead and people used to call him "bald"

No, I haven’t, there were two with alopecia but none naturally balding.

only 1 and he was a nw4-5 white guy who was 5'2ish mind you this was is in HS too so he was 18 max.

I think just one guy really.

I've seen a 4ft10 NW4 recessed chin framecel before. Couldn't tell if he was European born or a regular American.

There was one kid in my math class that looked like he was balding. He’s probably bald by now.

Brutal.

None except one place and time. Everytime I look into the mirror when I was in HS.

Also,
I've seen a 4ft10 NW4 recessed chin framecel before. Couldn't tell if he was European born or a regular American.
Jfl who's this truecel? Might be one of the users here

I shaved my hair off and everyone thought that I'm balding because I have a large forehead.

None except one place and time. Everytime I look into the mirror when I was in HS.

Also,

Jfl who's this truecel? Might be one of the users here
tbh he is either posting here or already roped.

I think he is on this forum but you dont know.

Two that I can remember. One wasn't too bad, the other was pretty noticeable, poor guy.

I recall seeing a few. Although, it was a minority.

Yes bro I remember some guy who was NW2 at least by 17
It's over if you start noticeably balding before 30

only one, and he was the local mini chad, the dude was giga buff at 15

not students but i saw bald teachers

No, I wasn't in HS anymore, I just saw him at a gas station and knew that he was 16 because a friend told me.

I think he was chasing community share landwhales.
Poor guy tbh God knows whats he doing

I’m under 20 and balding, I will say no more

I can only think of one who was severely balding while still in school. I left school over 10 years ago, and from Facebook stalking I've discovered that the Norwood Reaper has claimed quite a few victims in that time.

I was balding bad in HS. The teachers would make fun of me. I wore a hat all the time to hide it. The JROTC teacher whose class I wasn't even in would bully me for it. He'd always yell at me to take the hat off in the hallway or just steal it and never give it back. As soon as he got my hat off the whole hallway would burst into laughter. Meanwhile, football chads were never told to take their hats off, just bald ugly incels. Eventually he made me take my hat off and some chad knocked all my books out of my hands and callled me ugly. I just walked out of the school that day and they sent the school cop after me. I almost killed myself when I got home that day. My parents always say my life is shit because I didn't graduate high school, they didn't believe me when I told them the teachers bullies me more than the students. I had to drop out, I couldn't take the constant suicidefuel.