Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many approaches have you made?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date

How many times have you actually tried to get a girl to date you? And how many rejections would that

• Total voters
Well over 40+ lol, it doesn't matter how many you make if it's always a negative outcome.

How many of those approaches ended up as an actual fuck is another question, and i doubt this number is high.
I never said the betting average was supposed to be high. Expect less than 1% as a 5/10 guy, even aiming fairly low. It's not called spam approaching for nothing.

But it's nevertheless an option for 5/10 and up guys. Subhuman-looking truecels don't have this card on their hands.

I never said the betting average was supposed to be high. Expect less than 1% as a 5/10 guy, even aiming fairly low. It's not called spam approaching for nothing.

But it's nevertheless an option for 5/10 and up guys. Subhuman-looking truecels don't have this card on their hands.
5/10 guys have a card to get laid with a landwhale with a chance like 1 against 100. Nice option, nothing else to say. Also you don't have to try, if rejections kill your confidence. Different kinds of people may react differently to rejections.

I never did direct approaches.

I tried it naturally through social interactions

Just 1. Cute girl around 5''4 She was really interested in me and we talked for like 20 minutes (she talked a lot, I just asked the questions). We came to a point where we had to split up and she looked at me with these eyes telling me 'Do something'.. the biggest IOI I ever got for asking her number was that moment.

Never saw her again. It wasn't even a approach, I just asked directions and she had the same route so ye.. I could've lost inceldom 6 months ago.

Just 1. Cute girl around 5''4 She was really interested in me and we talked for like 20 minutes (she talked a lot, I just asked the questions). We came to a point where we had to split up and she looked at me with these eyes telling me 'Do something'.. the biggest IOI I ever got for asking her number was that moment.

Never saw her again. It wasn't even a approach, I just asked directions and she had the same route so ye.. I could've lost inceldom 6 months ago.
Look at the bright side, if you were that autistic that you didn't react in time than it would have probably driven her away later.

Look at the bright side, if you were that autistic that you didn't react in time than it would have probably driven her away later.
Maybe I could have lost my virginity and then driven her away.

JFL these options. I entered the thread expecting options such as "0-100 / 100-300 / 300-500 / 500-1000" and so on.

No wonder so many pretty boy incels here. Do you think life as a man is easy?

Same...
I tried more than a hundred times during college. +50 were explicit rejections, and the rest were implicit (not even needed to ask or to wait an answer... even if i intended to)
Online rejections? OVER 9000

Its fucking painful because...

Each rejection hurts worse than the last.

Every time i remember how many hours and how much time ive wasted orbiting foids, i really want to kill myself....

At least 100, all of which were in my prime. Except for the last 2, who are now trying to imprison/kill me.

So more people have said 0 than any other option. To these people I ask: how can you possibly call yourself incel if you've never even tried to get a girl to go out with you? Involuntary celibate implies that you've tried to initiate pursuits for dates/relationships/sex.

I have always been black pilled so I never even bothered.

So more people have said 0 than any other option. To these people I ask: how can you possibly call yourself incel if you've never even tried to get a girl to go out with you? Involuntary celibate implies that you've tried to initiate pursuits for dates/relationships/sex.

you can get a rough idea

It should be equal to 0, if you're a truecel and know that it's over.

Never began. I attempted to befriend women and only went out in a group of friends. That's all. Even then I was hideous to look at and they kept me always at arms length.

0. What's the point? I'm nearly bald, I'm fat, I have cracked teeth that were poorly fixed, I'm depressed, I have avoidant personality disorder, I used to be an alcoholic so now I have a bad heart and pancreas, I have a dead end job, no future, am poor, live with my parents, bad eyesight, bad hygiene overall since I gave up and am rotting.

0. What's the point? I'm nearly bald, I'm fat, I have cracked teeth that were poorly fixed, I'm depressed, I have avoidant personality disorder, I used to be an alcoholic so now I have a bad heart and pancreas, I have a dead end job, no future, am poor, live with my parents, bad eyesight, bad hygiene overall since I gave up and am rotting.
Damn you sound like me.

Does asking a girl out on Gaiaonline count?

Over the years, it’ll be well over 100 by now.

0. I am an incel. I know my place.

No approach=no rejections
:feelzez:
To these people I ask: how can you possibly call yourself incel if you've never even tried to get a girl to go out with you?
Because we know our place. We are ugly. Why even try?.

Its clever not approach when you know that is over.

Last edited:
What's the point of even trying?