Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many actual intelligent people are there here?

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
I’m asking because we see how IT and the rest of society tries to paint us as low IQ idiots but I want to prove that incels aren’t retarded, a lot of us have accomplished shit in life. All engineers and smart people GTFIH how intelligent do you think you are and have you achieved any academic success or work of notable rigor?

I'm an engineer but tbh I've met so many stem people in college with 0 critical thinking for anything that wasn't stem

I'm an engineer but tbh I've met so many stem people in college with 0 critical thinking for anything that wasn't stem
Were they women and soys?

Were they women and soys?
Mostly yeah. But you'd be surprised, even chadlites and chads have ZERO critical thinking and never question anything irl in any way. Complete herd mentality

None, IQ is a meme.

Don't take too much stock in a soy-guzzling Redditor's assessment of your intelligence. Given their hysterical moral panicking I doubt they have much to offer in terms of intellectual firepower.

Mostly yeah. But you'd be surprised, even chadlites and chads have ZERO critical thinking and never question anything irl in any way. Complete herd mentality
Many chads and chadlites are bluepilled cause their lives are easy yet will bully you for the way you look. Legit chads and chadlites tell me looks Matter but they think personality matters more, yet are the same people making fun of me for my looks, never mentioned anything about my personality.
None, IQ is a meme.

Don't take too much stock in a soy-guzzling Redditor's assessment of your intelligence. Given their hysterical moral panicking I doubt they have much to offer in terms of intellectual firepower.
Using reddit all day is a sign of low IQ and the fact you have no future.

Not me I wouldn't know

Be mindful what you write here. Stuff like this is prime doxx material.

Personally I base someone's intelligence based off how much of a sheep they are.

I don't care if someone has a low iq or did shit in school or even if they have slightly different views. As long as they aren't a shallow thinker and a normie NPC I think they b intelligent

Personally I base someone's intelligence based off how much of a sheep they are.

I don't care if someone has a low iq or did shit in school or even if they have slightly different views. As long as they aren't a shallow thinker and a normie NPC I think they b intelligent
Cool I agree

This is why many of us cannot get along well with normies and social cirle maxx. It's not just being autistic or ugly or whatever. It's that we have think, and they are more like pack animals.

True. A dull person with critical thinking ability is better to interact with and can come off smarter to people like us than a high iq npc.

Last edited:
I think I’m pretty smart. Going off scholastic academic measures I’m smarter than most people, although I also think just in general I’m more contemplative than anyone I know. Brag bait thread tho ngl you got me

I am low IQ based on real experience. IQ tests are a meme. I have gotten 125 on test and it means nothing in reality. I would study 8 hour a day and barely pass classes while normal fags study like an hour a day at best and get better grades and future.

Only True way of telling is seeing if you work at your best and still fail then your genetic garbage intelligence wise.

I am making money maxing progress off lots of fucking grinding. I have to constantly grind at my hardest just to make an inch of progression

I’m asking because we see how IT and the rest of society tries to paint us as low IQ idiots but I want to prove that incels aren’t retarded, a lot of us have accomplished shit in life. All engineers and smart people GTFIH how intelligent do you think you are and have you achieved any academic success or work of notable rigor?

I'm a medical student
Average intelligence I guess

I'm a medical student
Average intelligence I guess
massive cope, your likely higher than average. I tried my best at trying to go into biology, would spend hours and still barely passed AP Highschool biology, just barely despite spending hours upon hoursm

I was tested at age 15 and the test resulted in an IQ of 146, but IQ is just a cope and I doubt that this test was even correct
my ADHD fucks my grades, I was able to get A+ scores by just listening in classes until age 13, but now I fail in majority
of the tests and might not finish high school, trying to learn from home and in school gives me hard headaches now

Last edited:
I was tested at age 15 and got an IQ of 146, but IQ is just a cope and I doubt that this test was correct
my ADHD fucks my grades, I was able to get A+ scores by just listening in classes until age 13, but now I fail in majority
of the tests might not finish high school, trying to learn from home and in school gives me hard headaches, I don't listen in classes as well
it's really brutal when your smart in elementary school just to be mogged into submission in highschool and college and realizing that you were not smart but rather everyone else was lazy in those days

it's really brutal when your smart in elementary school just to be mogged into submission in highschool and college and realizing that you were not smart but rather everyone else was lazy in those days
I was lazy as well, If I did homework then I only did it right after we got it, I never prepared for a single test in my life, and until this day
I am unable to

I have a PHD degree in aerospace engineering so I guess im definitely not stupid. Would post my dissertation but you fuckers will dox me and find my personal info faster than I can bust a nut over a picture of sports illustrated cover barbara palvins.

I have a PHD degree in aerospace engineering so I guess im definitely not stupid. Would post my dissertation but you fuckers will dox me and find my personal info faster than I can bust a nut over a picture of sports illustrated cover barbara palvins.
brutal truth. IT niggers would dox you within a week. and if you have argument with some of the retsdcels here they would do so as well

None, IQ is a meme.

IQ is a meme with regards to foids but it's a good cope ngl

tbh you don't need to be smart to get an engineering degree, you just have to be extremely consistent with the work you submit because you will spend like 4 years, every single day rushing to finish a 50 page paper and doing another one in the next week. Even if you study 15 hours a day, it will still not be enough compared to the most strong-minded students in your lectures. Other degrees are more lenient in that you can study like 3 hours a day and still pass papers if you are very smart.

got scholarship at uni but i am a genuine procrastinating retard who shits out 10 essays in a day and sends them without even checking them
the bar is set so low i seem smart but i would not waste a second reading my work jfl

Sergeant is intelligent tbh

In what sense do you mean intelligence. Fast to realise concepts as a high IQ person would and be able to imagine and mould pre existing ideas whilst creating new ones or open to new ideas without falling for a logical fallacy and/or being able to question anything and everything even if it's the blackpill itself. Though I guess you mean the latter, because what you're asking for is how many logical thinkers there in the forum and not so much creativity.

I'm a lowiqcel.

The average IQ of posters here is certainly above average.

I'll be an engineer in a week, I speak several languages, my IQ is 123
I still wouldn't call myself intelligent though
full

tbh you don't need to be smart to get an engineering degree, you just have to be extremely consistent with the work you submit because you will spend like 4 years, every single day rushing to finish a 50 page paper and doing another one in the next week. Even if you study 15 hours a day, it will still not be enough compared to the most strong-minded students in your lectures. Other degrees are more lenient in that you can study like 3 hours a day and still pass papers if you are very smart.
100%.
Why do you guys even care about intelligence? Just do your shit and enjoy your life. A low income factory worker can IQ mog a physicist. It doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Never taken an IQ test, as I never felt like there would be any benefit to having a number limit myself.

Right now I’m in grad school for a profession that’s typically associated with high pay, got a full ride to it but I’ll be in significant debt due to living expenses (books, food, and I kind of got screwed by my parents who promised to help find a cheap apartment for me, but did literal 0 research and gave me an overpriced apartment’s lease). I won’t probably be getting too high pay after due to this recession and won’t pay debt quickly, but eh, it’s a field I’m interested in.

Last edited:
I was tested at age 15 and the test resulted in an IQ of 146, but IQ is just a cope and I doubt that this test was even correct
of the tests and might not finish high school, trying to learn from home and in school gives me hard headaches now

Memory is very important and if you can´t focus because of ADD / ADHD it´s bad. I´ve worked with college students they studied robotics, advance math, statistic, programming and when i gave them something simple to do, they cold not figure out how to do it and they made so many mistakes all the time. I couldn´t understand how people who are dumb as fuck could study such hard staff.

But mostly they use their good memory. It help even with math. I remember when i was preparing for math test. I downloaded book our professor recommended where you had to solve math problems similar we will get on test. I tried to solve many of them in this book, even same problem twice to be sure that i´m going to make it easy peasy. What happened on the test? I totally forgot how to solve it so I tried to figure it out the same way i did at home and when i knew i did a mistake i did it over and over again during test to figure it out. But no use i run out of time. It´s not that hard to understand but hard to remember. If you remember the patterns its much easier after.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So much this. And yes it was mostly soys and foids as someone asked. But also typical normalfags.

Memory is very important and if you can´t focus because of ADD / ADHD it´s bad. I´ve worked with college students they studied robotics, advance math, statistic, programming and when i gave them something simple to do, they cold not figure out how to do it and they made so many mistakes all the time. I couldn´t understand how people who are dumb as fuck could study such hard staff.

But mostly they use their good memory. It help even with math. I remember when i was preparing for math test. I downloaded book our professor recommended where you had to solve math problems similar we will get on test. I tried to solve many of them in this book, even same problem twice to be sure that i´m going to make it easy peasy. What happened on the test? I totally forgot how to solve it so I tried to figure it out the same way i did at home and when i knew i did a mistake i did it over and over again during test to figure it out. But no use i run out of time. It´s not that hard to understand but hard to remember. If you remember the patterns its much easier after.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no shit. I got an A- in my weed-out Calculus course in college just by memorizing the process of every single related rates / optimization problem that seemed likely on the exam for two weeks, and getting an A on the final.

Never understood how tf some problems worked, and never could.

Last edited:
no shit. I got an A- in my weed-out Calculus course in college just by memorizing the process of every single related rates / optimization problem that seemed likely on the exam for two weeks, and getting an A on the final.

Never understood how tf some problems worked, and never could.

Impossible. SuiFuel for me if true. I quit college because of simple math.

I have a 3.6 GPA in College, JFL at anyone who thinks that we are just a Collection of retards. Anyone who says that is just projecting.

Impossible. SuiFuel for me if true. I quit college because of simple math.

On my exams, 1/3 of your exam grade was a single "applied" related rates or integration problem, and the fact patterns never clicked with me.

We had one problem which was like "there's a lighthouse in the distance of X feet from a woman with a light that's shining at a slant hitting a woman who is walking away from it at a rate of X ft / s, calculate the rate at which the shadow grows" and it's like "WTF does this mean."

Last edited:
We had one problem which was like "there's a lighthouse in the distance of X feet from a woman with a light that's shining at a slant hitting a woman who is walking away from it at a rate of X ft / s, calculate the rate at which the shadow grows" and it's like "WTF does this mean."

I entered the lecture in my college and professor picked me to solve something like that. I told him i feel bad so i left and i´ve never ever came back again.:feelskek:

On my exams, 1/3 of your exam grade was a single "applied" related rates or integration problem, and the fact patterns never clicked with me.

Oh rate of change that’s not hard you just have to know dx/dy and the laws of differentiation

Oh rate of change that’s not hard you just have to know dx/dy and the laws of differentiation

It's more the fact pattern I couldn't conceptually get.

Like "how is the light hitting the woman" and "is the distance of the lighthouse from the top of the lighthouse to the woman, or the bottom of the light house to the woman" and "the shadow growing? Is it growing away from her or towards her? Is the shadow from the light, or from the sun?"

Again, I still memorized the logic behind it and got an A- on that class. But it deterred me to go to a different field of study because while I respected Calculus and enjoyed a lot of it in theory, the applied portions - which I realized was going to be nothing but that in engineering - made me switch paths. That and the fact that I was interested in Software Engineering at the time specifically, and after Java, I couldn't imagine myself doing that for my whole career. I enjoyed Java but I was so incredibly bored by the process of it and got no fulfillment from it.

Last edited:
Legit chads and chadlites tell me looks Matter but they think personality matters more
They are right. In the competition of the Top 5% or Top10% the aesthetic differences does not matter in the same degree to a personality differences like below tier. A Chad, who has a charming personality and money will outcompete a better looking Chad, who is a slight autist and openly misogynistic.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have great memory and I actually can focus on something on extreme levels, but my brain selects it based on instincts, not me

i have 3 degrees

my IQ usually matches up to what's displayed on my thermostat