Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many 5kg dumbbells can you buy with your salary/NEETbuxx?

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
Dumbbells in this shithole are overpriced imo. I could buy 35 pairs of these shitty dumbbells with one salary:

8b7978cc92bf79936d66b56e6fce111bf574fe66 1597733832

And they have EXTREMELY bad quality beyond the imagination of anyone living in the west.
The silicone cover smells so bad I have to keep them for weeks in the balcony for them to lose enough of their smell to be able to be kept in my room. And it's sticky so I put a cloth around them when using.

Like 20 a week

i only have one dumbbell, i do 10 reps each arm then eat a jar of peanut butter and i call it a day. You mirin my gymcel routine ?

1629115175522-jpeg.480286

i only have one dumbbell, i do 10 reps each arm then eat a jar of peanut butter and i call it a day. You mirin my gymcel routine ?

It is excellent :feelsokman:

Also moggs me @ being able to do 5kg, I'm still working on 4kg.

Lol i think doing crack is healthier.

I knew an incel that would make a hole in the middle of peanut butter or nutella and then fuck it :feelspuke:

I have two 15 kg dumbbells
And a 7 kg and 8 kg dumbells

I mainly use the 7 kg one cuz 15 is too heavy rn

no reason for me to do so

home schooling
home gymcelling

I have a gym I can use like 1-2 per week
home schooling
home gymcelling

I can't go to gym due to wagecuck hours. I wake up at 6 and get home at 7.
And my body is very painful and broken and I can't go directly from work to gym, I have to take a rest at home which makes it very difficult to do without fucking up either my sleep or my body.

Dumbbells in this shithole are overpriced imo. I could buy 35 pairs of these shitty dumbbells with one salary:

View attachment 1271486

And they have EXTREMELY bad quality beyond the imagination of anyone living in the west.
The silicone cover smells so bad I have to keep them for weeks in the balcony for them to lose enough of their smell to be able to be kept in my room. And it's sticky so I put a cloth around them when using.
they look like gay dildos tf

I can't go to gym due to wagecuck hours. I wake up at 6 and get home at 7.
And my body is very painful and broken and I can't go directly from work to gym, I have to take a rest at home which makes it very difficult to do without fucking up either my sleep or my body.
giga brutal
feel ya

View attachment 1271486

I have those but red JFL I sometimes use them
I forgot the price cuz I'm retarded, In school some nigga asked me for a price of smth and I told him I forgot and he told "You are never getting thru konkoor" Brutal shit tbh