Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How lookism chadwashed history

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Julius Caesar:
Images 22

Julius Caesar after being chadwashed:
Images 24

Alexander the Great:
Images 20

After chadwashing:
Images 26

Chandragupta Maurya
Images 28

After chadwashing
Images 31

There is a systemic revisionist campaign directed by normies and chads to remove all incels from history and maintain the retarded narrative that only good looking people can achieve tremendous achievements,while incels can only rot in hell

Brutal. Main reason to ascend

He's mostly worshiped as a good looking tall chad white god. I know there are black and chink versions but those are appropriated to fit the image of different races because worshiping white is something that's too much to bear for ethnics who can't accept the inferiority of their genetics.
A lot to unpack here :soy:

Why would they purposefully change a successful ugly man to look like a successful good looking man?
I want to believe that ugly people can succeed in life and have influence over others.

Why would they purposefully change a successful ugly man to look like a successful good looking man?
Normies and chads cant believe that an ugly man can be more successful then them in live.So they tried to make this ugly successfil man into one of them because in their mind,only chads can be the master of life

Don't forget Jesus Christ:

View attachment 158725

On PUAhate, I've always said THIS is the birth of the blackpill ....at least in Western Soyciety. The Chadification of Christ himself.

Let's be real...ain't no people gonna follow an incel's sub8 teachings....so they had to make Christ look like Bradley Cooper... and this is a masculine version....the usual Christ looks like a male-model with androgynous features.

Cliffs: B.C. (Before Chad)

Julius Caesar:
View attachment 158722
Julius Caesar after being chadwashed:
View attachment 158717

Alexander the Great:
View attachment 158718
After chadwashing:
View attachment 158719

Chandragupta Maurya
View attachment 158720
After chadwashing
View attachment 158721

There is a systemic revisionist campaign directed by normies and chads to remove all incels from history and maintain the retarded narrative that only good looking people can achieve tremendous achievements,while incels can only rot in hell
Original alexander the great still mogs me

Holy shit, this is actually the case wtf