Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long would it take for this autistic femcel to ascend?

Not an incel, so there is no ascension to begin with

put it this way, i'm surprised some Chad didn't show up in the video to fuck her

create tinder profile,
1 minute later,
40 likes,
10 minutes later,
150 likes...

She is barely autistic

A woman with that face? She can easily get a gangbang. Just need to ask.

You have to be legit deformed with tumours on your face or a burn victim to be a femcel

20% Foid worship
A woman with that face? She can easily get a gangbang. Just need to ask.
By the way, I would absolutely marry and have children with her.

You have to be legit deformed with tumours on your face or a burn victim to be a femcel
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Burn victims WITH TUMOURS can EASILY have sex with as many men as they have time to fuck, like literally millions in their lifetime. They just need to publish an advertisement on the Internet that they offer free sex. Try doing that as an above average man; you get NOTHING.

Even users on this website do not fully realise the market value difference of men and women.

I'd give it 24 hours just to be generous.

Her mother skull mog her. Never began. :feelsrope:

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Burn victims WITH TUMOURS can EASILY have sex with as many men as they have time to fuck, like literally millions in their lifetime. They just need to publish an advertisement on the Internet that they offer free sex. Try doing that as an above average man; you get NOTHING.

Even users on this website do not fully realise the market value difference of men and women.
I doubt many men would go out their way to fuck a giga subhuman deformed foid when they can get an average becky
maxresdefault.jpg

article-2522487-1A0DABE400000578-749_634x596.jpg

She was born ascended on the plane of tutorial mode. Every guy that fucks, gets head from her, kiss, cums on her mouth or cunt, ass, licks her feet, suck her feet, sniff her, touches her breasts and other parts, any male who gets to enjoy her is the happiest man alive and she knows.

I doubt many men would go out their way to fuck a giga subhuman deformed foid when they can get an average becky
maxresdefault.jpg

article-2522487-1A0DABE400000578-749_634x596.jpg
They may fuck her, but I don't think they would marry her.

There is no female who can't do it, ugliness and autism is not even a factor for them. I've met a plenty of fat and ugly women who have someone. Didn't click on that video but i hope that her parents will introduce her with some incels so they can all benefit from it because Chad will dump her.

As long as she want to, women can literally just wait for mate while men have to pursue mate :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

About 3 and a half minutes at my place.:feelsEhh:

On the assumption that ascension exists (spoiler: it doesn't), you still can't ascend if you aren't low to begin with.

There's no ascension speaking for her, she really isn't low.

Not an incel, so there is no ascension to begin with

She might just find the idea of a relationship repusilve, based on how she said "Ugh boyfriends" and then giggled while talking about how much she likes watching the Teletubbies.

But this just proves that all female celdom is volceldom. :blackpill:

She's an Extroverted and Neurotic Autist, if she was Asian she would exactly be my type. The only issue is that Autism is a death sentence for any non-Chad son and my own Autism is something that has handicapped me socially.

Looking at her I can see quite a lot of myself in her, which is very cringeworthy. It actually shows me how others view me and now I get why people think I'm weird. :feelswhat:

I've seen a pattern with chads noticing nerdy girls and these girls pretentious as fuck and virtue signaling Becky. At least they're in good shape.

It depends on how fast she can upload Tinder

How long it takes her to spread her legs? Few seconds i guess.

I'd take her any day. Also, she's autistic. That's good 'cause she's probably not a whore as she's socially inept. I'd take her any day of the week.

Over 5 million views...what you think?
BTW, Autism is overdiagnosed.

Last edited:
These aspie foids dont share our struggle