Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long would a female last in your body?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I would give her 3 days. She would first experience every aspect of subhuman life and then suicide.

Sparky said:
I look feminine af anyway so it wouldn't make much difference.

Dick makes much of a differnece

incelman said:
I would give her 3 days. She would first experience every aspect of subhuman life and then suicide.

Suicide? Like how, with skittles and bud light?

modus_coperandi said:
Suicide? Like how, with skittles and bud light?

Haha. She couldn't do it.

A few hours at most.
Not getting any attention whatsoever from anybody will break her, sinc ethat is what they ned to survive today.
Let alone no sex for free on demand, or compliments or anything that could be considered a normal human interaction.

A few hours. Absolutely no validation in real life and on social media will drive them to sui

Not even a day.

As long as it takes her to upload a pic of my ugly mug and get absolutely zero comments.

About as long as I'd last in a female body kek

existentialhack said:
About as long as I'd last in a female body kek

I depends on the body. I wouldn't mind being this girl:

2e4f61f.jpg

incelman said:
I depends on the body. I wouldn't mind being this girl:

2e4f61f.jpg

I was making a sex joke bruh

existentialhack said:
I was making a sex joke bruh

So your dick wouldn't last much in a female's body?

incelman said:
So your dick wouldn't last much in a female's body?

Would either insta-cum or not be able to get hard.

5 mins they wouldn't be able to endure the chronic pain I deal with

Wearacombl said:
A few hours at most.
Not getting any attention whatsoever from anybody will break her, sinc ethat is what they ned to survive today.
Let alone no sex for free on demand, or compliments or anything that could be considered a normal human interaction.

Also, no free stuff, no free jobs, no free fucking nothing.... Only men can endure not being treated like human beings for their entire lifes.

I've never seen a woman who could hack a night shift. So depending on what time of day the ole' switcheroo happens? 4 or 5 hours maybe.

I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about cannibalism. Disappointed.

3 weeks (week 1: realizing she's ugly, week 2: realizing she can't get any dates and contemplates suicide, week 3: suicide).

All she'd have to do is dress up like a girl and she'd be an easy 8/10. I'm just a sissy-cel.