Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long will this site survive?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Right now the only group that is being hated more than us is ISIS. Canada has declared war on us. Cucktears is having 240.000 members and counting. Meanwhile all we ever did was to LDAR at home in our basements being disappointed about society and the poor choices of females when it comes to reproduction. I think this proves how holy women have become in our society. Merely questioning their holiness makes you part of the second most hated group on the planet.

What do you guys think? How long will it be until they close this site down? And do you think they will investigate against the userbase or will it satisfy them to anally rape Sarge, Master and Knajid?

activity seems down these days i fear it might be dying already tbh

Honestly, I don't know how long this site will survive. If I had to say, this site would last for a couple of years.

Last edited:

Interesting...I've noticed that too. Actually it seems like there is only a hand full of really active users you see all the time (maybe 100 that are really active).

Right now the only group that is being hated more than us is ISIS
Where I am at least ISIS is seen as poor misunderstood victims of muh heterociswhitepatriarchy (that their victims are almost all also brown Muslims doesn't seem to really bother SJWs). Incels are definitely lower as I see it.

Where I am at least ISIS is seen as poor misunderstood victims of muh heterociswhitepatriarchy (that their victims are almost all also brown Muslims doesn't seem to really bother SJWs). Incels are definitely lower as I see it.

Agreed...for leftists and SJWs we are worse than ISIS.

Not long. The Jews will get another "incel" to kill more people, write a manifesto saying all the right things and the media and public will demand closure of this website. The dame thing is already happening to 8chan. They want to get rid of any forum that advocates free speech in order to control us.

Not long. The Jews will get another "incel" to kill more people, write a manifesto saying all the right things and the media and public will demand closure of this website. The dame thing is already happening to 8chan. They want to get rid of any forum that advocates for free speech in order to control us.

Reminds me of that quote from 1984: Freedom is the freedom to say that 1+1=2.

It’s already dying rapidly. It will be dead in a few months tbh.

Some may say it’s already dead..

That we are hated is a good sign tbh it gives us publicity and all their rage is a basically a reaction to an uncomfortable truth.

Major suifuel if it will die :feelsrope::feelsrope:They want to take away the only copes we have:feelsree:

Reminds me of that quote from 1984: Freedom is the freedom to say that 1+1=2.
It was 2+2=4 :feelsokman: but yes I believe george Orwell was ahead of his time and the premise of his book applies in our current reality. I mean the sheer amount of people indoctrinated with leftist values who don't question why they believe in it is shocking. The resemblance between 1984 and 2019 is scary. The elite know what's going on, the American public has for the large majority no fucking clue what's going on and are too focused on meaningless activities to question what really is going on. You can compare incels and other free speech forums to the resistance which needs to be removed in order to brainwash everyone.

Last edited:
its probably because of all the bans recently tbh, I think active users will stay as long as they won't get banned, if you managed to get couple of thousands posts you probably won't leave voluntarily

When everyone accepts the blackpill, and facebook and cuckit start allowing incel content.

It was 2+2=4 :feelsokman: but yes I believe george Orwell was ahead of his time and the premise of his book applies in our current reality.

Yes only freedom didn't die in 1984 but in 1968. But he was pretty close.

I know i meant it wont even need external factors as it will likely die on its own

Depressed user activity and the site getting shut down by (for example law enforcement) are completely different things, OP was talking about the latter, you just inserted your own irrelevant bullshit for no reason. Low IQ overall

And do you think they will investigate against the userbase or will it satisfy them to anally rape Sarge, Master and Knajid?
I'd be willing to bet we are all under observation already and that eventually they would snuff all of us out and throw us in jail so we don't just migrate to a different website.

Killing off ritalincel, grotesque and many influential members has killed this forum tbh

I'd be willing to bet we are all under observation already and that eventually they would snuff all of us out and throw us in jail so we don't just migrate to a different website.

I am starting to believe that they leave sites like this online on purpose because it helps them keep track of people... I used to be on a site that I know for sure was monitored by the secret service because they publically stated they were monitoring the site. Nothing ever happened though and the site is still online after like 15 years.

No doubt this site is monitored. I don't think they're really going to bother dealing with a bunch of reject autists like that, but I protect myself as heavily as possible in terms of disguising my IP and personal information as possible. A worse and more likely fate is just being exposed, having that information follow you around for the rest of your life. No need to throw anyone in jail.

It think it will be over once there is a school shooting that originates from a user on this site.

Why would they shut down such a amazing honeypot? It's pretty much confirmed that intelligence agencies survey this website, I don't blame them to be honest. I tend to ignore it, I'm not a threat. I know that, they know that. So... I'm safe.

Why would they shut down such a amazing honeypot? It's pretty much confirmed that intelligence agencies survey this website, I don't blame them to be honest. I tend to ignore it, I'm not threat. I know that, they know that. So... I'm safe.

Until they categorize us as a "criminal organization" and give each of us 25 years for being a member of one. I mean we both know this is bullshit and this site is not a criminal organization but I think they might do some shit like this.

Until they categorize us as a "criminal organization" and give each of us 25 years for being a member of one. I mean we both know this is bullshit and this site is not a criminal organization but I think they might do some shit like this.

That would be a dangerous move. We are already on the edge of our societies. If they push us over it might have an adverse effect. Everyone has their limits.

Speaking of the devil. Another school shooting to incentivize banning guns. Maybe they'll link it to incels somehow as well.

incel forums usually last about 3 years.

It think it will be over once there is a school shooting that originates from a user on this site.
That will never happen with a high post count user. They'd get banned before they get to a high post count if they threaten going ER.

Killing off ritalincel, grotesque and many influential members has killed this forum tbh
you have to break some eggs to make an omelette. there are a very steady influx of new members, which will make new influential members. we've always went for quality over quantity, and that's how it should be. these "influential" members were no irreplacable übermensch. postmaxing spammers are the very opposite, in fact. those guys are dime a dozen. there will be new ones, some will get banned, and new ones will come about. the only thing that could kill this place if there were no new members coming about... but there are.

That will never happen with a high post count user. They'd get banned before they get to a high post count if they threaten going ER.

Yeah but what if someone makes a threat and then goes on a killing spree right afterwards. The mods couldn't stop them anymore. If something like that would happen I think it would be over for the site.

Our numbers are declining.

Yeah but what if someone makes a threat and then goes on a killing spree right afterwards. The mods couldn't stop them anymore.
That would be very unlikely. The users who got past 500 posts would never do anything like that, unless they're a cucktear plant.

Legally I dont think they can shut the site down. But it's kinda stupid because we dont really do shit to anyone at all.

That ould be very unlikely. The users who got past 500 posts would never do anything like that, unless it was a cucktear plant.

I am not sure about that. Many of the people here seem to be in pretty bad shape psychologically.

I am not sure about that. Many of the people here seem to be in pretty bad shape psychologically.
I don't think they'd do that, they might assault or kill one roast at the most, it won't be an ER.

Hopefully it dosent die out before I can reach 10k

I'm always late everywhere when activity at peak :<

When everyone accepts the blackpill, and facebook and cuckit start allowing incel content.
If this happens it won't be in our lifetime. Humanity survives by being fake and suppressing it's taboos there have to be somekind of awakening or a superior race of beings to force apes towards the truth, probably robots will do if only asshole aliens are the ones who keep a check on us keep ignoring all the issues.