Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how long will this site realistically last?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i really hope we can keep this up for a long time. i mean the guys over at stormfront have been keeping it up for the last 25 years, we can do it cant we? i dont ever want to lose this site brocels:worryfeels:

Screenshot 20220430 112750 Instagram

as long as it is (((useful)))

This site and that stormfront shit are fbi honeypots
thats why i avoid talking about ER and shit like that at all costs on here. post like the feds are watching over your shoulder, as long as you keep it to relatively normal conversation then youll be fine, the feds are on here looking for the next rodger or minassian, not for random loser nobodies

as long as the fbi exists

Too much wrong think, they will try to get this website shut down in numerous ways.
I would give 2-3 more years tops in the current political climate.

Too much wrong think, they will try to get this website shut down in numerous ways.
I would give 2-3 more years tops in the current political climate.
is there anyway to back up/archive this website if it ever gets taken down? i at least want my incels.is footprint to be saved in some form and not just deleted forever:feelscry:

is there anyway to back up/archive this website if it ever gets taken down? i at least want my incels.is footprint to be saved in some form and not just deleted forever:feelscry:
You probably can use a webcrawler to do that, at least text posts(well probably images and videos too, if you got the storage).

As long as the feds keep wanting to pay to keep this site up

Why does that even bother you?

i really hope we can keep this up for a long time. i mean the guys over at stormfront have been keeping it up for the last 25 years, we can do it cant we? i dont ever want to lose this site brocels:worryfeels:
Until @Infinity runs out of money. :feelskek:

That or until ZOG decides to just do whatever it wants as usual and deplatforms us to the point we literally cannot find any new domains with which to reset up shop. :feelsthink:

And before anyone asks those are the serious answers my friends. :feelsokman:

Stay thirsty. :feelzez:

View: https://youtu.be/oP0DaZBmwQI

CCP will keep this site alive.

Who knows, I thought this site would die after Alek Minassian's game of car bowling. I thought it would die from the twenty dozen DDOS attacks and bullshit over the years. I thought it would die after the original mods jumped ship. I hoped I wouldve ascended by now too but nope, here I am and here is this clown show of a forum—like we live in some purgatorial prison of a life devoid of intimacy and purpose. Fakecels come and fakecels go, yet im still sittin here with a dry pp

This site and that stormfront shit are fbi honeypots
Yet we post here because we're lonely greasey virgins

2-3 years, maybe less if theres another ER