Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long until we get another ER?

A

Afrocel

Recruit
★★
How long do you think it will be before we get another Elliot Rodger?

I hope some brave incel surprises us before the end of the year.

not long. Unfortunately USA does not give a shit about mental health or the well being of those who suffer from it.

The purchase a gun is literally laughable if you have no priors and can pass a background check. It's just a matter of time before we see another ER.

There can only be one ER

I hope He will target the right people

soon, its only getting worse

Going ER will become very popular in the near future and I can understand why. May St.BlackOps2cel bless all future hERoes

Next year at the latest. The abuse can only go on for so long...

i wonder if the next er is lurking here....

I hope he writes a long manifesto.

Afrocel said:
I hope he writes a long manifesto.

St.M.Lepine's manifesto is perfect as it is

Unless he can break the high score, it won't be so much fun. I miss a good old serial lover boy that would make whores afraid to get out of their houses.

i’m working on getting my driver’s license as we speak........... and i can write well........ 

am i the chosen one?

i wonder if he can beat eliiots high score

wow my post was put onto inceltears. thanks !

soulartemis said:
wow my post was put onto inceltears. thanks !

i believe in you anon. remember to pray to st.blackops2cel(pbuh) five times a day, and continue to take your blackpills.

mikepence said:
i believe in you anon. remember to pray to st.blackops2cel(pbuh) five times a day, and continue to take your blackpills.

<3

(no homo)

I hope we don't. It will be an excuse to shit on incels and hound us off the internet even more than we're already being harassed.

soulartemis said:
i’m working on getting my driver’s license as we speak........... and i can write well........ 

am i the chosen one?

BLESS

commander_zoidberg said:
I hope we don't. It will be an excuse to shit on incels and hound us off the internet even more than we're already being harassed.

and we will probably get shut down by fbi too if someone ER's from here kek

Soon.There will be a lot more incels that will go ER as the situation for all man gets worse. As modern feminism pushes society to ruins.