Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long until the first 'hateful' incel movie?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Tumblr ozynxkublm1uao8owo1 500

Psycho, Taxi Driver, Hitch, Nutty Professor (comedy remake of Jekyll&Hyde mixed with Frankenstein's Monster), 40 year old virgin don't count.

Last edited:
Until a a few weeks ago I never even heard about Jekkyl and Hyde. Now I see it everywhere and apparently it's a classic. I know it's the
Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, but this kind of shit happens to me all the time.

Anyway, who cares. Ugly men are the one minority that will always be ignored, that people can't ever empathize with (or at best some phony, empty words to virtue signal). They are disgusted by us, we're supposed to shut up and work. And we'll never have a good reputation, so who cares? Let them make their bullshit movies, they already hate us anyway.

This poster looks pretty fuckin cool tho

It's in the works. They're looking for a chadlite who'd play the role though.

I think there will be scores of low budget horror movies with an explicit incel villain in them in the near future. Incels are the perfect hate group everybody can dunk on. Just like the brown Middle Eastern villain in Hollywood movies post the Iranian Revolution and pre the rise of 'Islamophobia' in identity politics.

Last edited:
would you actormaxxx and play a role of an incel if you were offered it?

would you actormaxxx and play a role of an incel if you were offered it?

Would never happen. Hollywood only hires ugly 'character actors' if they are top tier actors, if you are amateur tier and ugly the only way to get close to Hollywood is cleaning the literal toilets on set.

Last edited:
yeah no one wants to watch a movie where the main character is a 5'2 currycel JFL. you could literally just give some random schizoid a gun, strap a go-pro to his forehead then publish the footage as The Incel Movie and it would still get better reception

yeah no one wants to watch a movie where the main character is a 5'2 currycel JFL. you could literally just give some random schizoid a gun, strap a go-pro to his forehead then publish the footage as The Incel Movie and it would still get better reception

That type of scene will be put in a Hollywood movie before it's 2025.

Cope, it will never happen