Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long until foids die without men?

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Foids clearly have no appreciation for men. Unless you're chad, to them you're nothing more that a rat that should slave your life away in their service; however, what if this wasn't the case. Hypothetically, this would never happen, but what if the simps stopped simping and men just stopped doing all of their work and just tribalized or some shit dude shit. I think most men, including myself, would be satisfied living in a hut, eating meat, and playing sports ball.

How long until the foids break? No internet, no clean water, no electricity. Food would spoil within weeks. What do you think would be the outcome for them?

Foids clearly have no appreciation for men. Unless you're chad, to them you're nothing more that a rat that should slave your life away in their service; however, what if this wasn't the case. Hypothetically, this would never happen, but what if the simps stopped simping and men just stopped doing all of their work and just tribalized or some shit dude shit. I think most men, including myself, would be satisfied living in a hut, eating meat, and playing sports ball.

How long until the foids break? No internet, no clean water, no electricity. Food would spoil within weeks. What do you think would be the outcome for them?
Should happen soon the more men realise its pointless

Should happen soon the more men realise its pointless
Indeed. Only toilets benefit from thd postmodern societal structure. Men would be millions of times happier if they didn't spend their lives slaving away for unappreciative, psychopathic, manipulative whores. Just walk into the woods with a some hunting gear and some buddies and never look back. Sounds heavenly.

Indeed. Only toilets benefit from thd postmodern societal structure. Men would be millions of times happier if they didn't spend their lives slaving away for unappreciative, psychopathic, manipulative whores. Just walk into the woods with a some hunting gear and some buddies and never look back. Sounds heavenly.
My plan in my 30s if i havent suicided yet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back