Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long should you stare at women until it becomes creepy?

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
'cause women are always putting on revealing clothes. I know that these are meant for Chads, but how long till they give incels ugly looks and cold stares? I find those hot sometimes

Attachments

• images-32.jpg
    images-32.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 213
1 nanosecond if you are incel.

maybe several millenia if you are chad.

As a subhuman you cant, you will end up in prison GG.

Technically, about two seconds. In practice, it's rape if you even glance at an FHO.

Unitl she gives you this look

<------ my pp

I don't really look at cunts anymore because all you're doing is feeding their ego.

I just stare straight ahead and ignore all the sheep around me.

Guide for guys in (5-7 range)

>less than 1 second okay (according to prime girls) because it's not staring
>between about 1-3 seconds creepy (according to prime girls) cause youre showing interest, but dont have balls
>over 3 seconds okay (prime females) because youre showing interest and own it

Guide for 7+ guys

>everything is okay

Guide for sub-5s

>nothing is okay

i stare as much as i want. its not illegal.

I don't really know, no one stares at me.

The only time I can stare someone in the eyes is when I'm angry. I've always associated it with trying to intimidate someone... so the idea of it being some casual thing makes it confusing/awkward for me.

I remember winking at a girl and she winked back at me. That's the most action i've gotten

0.000000001s divided by factor of 69.0 the power of 2 and infinity.

visage said:
i stare as much as i want. its not illegal.

put if its in a class then probably best not to stare if your incel. you don't want to catch those sexual assault charges for even sharing the same air as a Stacy

Sadist said:
put if its in a class then probably best not to stare if your incel. you don't want to catch those sexual assault charges for even sharing the same air as a Stacy

im not in school im mid 20's. im on too many meds anyway. would love to go back to uni tho ngl. i eye fuck any female i find attractive. could be a 12 y/o jb to a 70 y/o gilf i give zero fucks tbh. 

i grabbed my cock on train infront of old asian lady (late 40's early 50's) cuz she had insane waist-to-hip ratio. she got up and moved carriages.

i approached a teen (looked 15-17) sitting on bench outside a library and asked if she needed a ride somewhere (i wanted to fuck her) she said she was waiting for her brother to pick her up and then walked into library

QuantumDummy said:
I don't really look at cunts anymore because all you're doing is feeding their ego.
I just stare straight ahead and ignore all the sheep around me.
They will never know, because they were not looking at you. They will assume you are staring at them at every possible opportunity though.

Sometimes when I look at them, I'll look at their eyes first then look up and down her body. No disgusted looks yet, they just ignore it, KEK.

its relative to looks.

8 and above can never be creepy even if they chase you home and look at you in your sleep.

normies have a 3-5 second span before its creepy.

incels have a 0.1 second before its creepy

1 minute, while making smacking sounds and licking your lips. Extra bonus points if you're drooling, her pants will be so wet.
To make it extra interesting wiggle your eyebrow too.

Sociocelipath said:
They will never know, because they were not looking at you. They will assume you are staring at them at every possible opportunity though.

Their assumptions would be wrong.

raywilliam639 said:
I remember winking at a girl and she winked back at me. That's the most action i've gotten

I haven't forgotten about rating you, I am just busy at the moment. I probably spend a good 10 mins when rating someone so I don't rush it.

Also, not surprised that a woman showed interest. I remember you being quite decent-looking. Def not incel. You will very likely get a gf once you grow out of this edgy attractiveness of this community. Even @Twisted will leave this place behind soon enough.

It’s creepy already if u are within a mile, stare away

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAy7tHVOKng[/video]

kek

I've picked up women by staring at them, just to prove a point to a a bluepilled friend. Everything he said that turns women off, I'd go do it on purpose, right in front of him. He's blackpill now and saving up for plastic surgery.

Incel = Fraction of a second

Chad = Never

visage said:
i grabbed my cock on train infront of old asian lady (late 40's early 50's) cuz she had insane waist-to-hip ratio. she got up and moved carriages.

giphy.gif

I dont know women cant even look at me
anime-awkward-gif-9.gif