Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long should I wait to post another video on YT?

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
Is a week good enough?

I already have the video done and editing but the views coming into my first vid is astronomical, way better than I expected and good for the algorithm.

I think one week is good enough so I don’t burn out and my viewers don’t either

you make YT videos?

You should post somewhere other than normietube

You should post somewhere other than normietube
I won’t get views, and plus this isn’t really a platform where I’m talking about my views so I don’t care cause I probably won’t get censored.

In fact I can tread the line of being censored while still putting up music videos and since it is copyrighted music the algorithm machine literally boosts my video to make money for the copyright holders.

It’s literally genius

Google enables gynocentric society and hypergamy, and so by association I reject google jewtube.

Google enables gynocentric society and hypergamy, and so by association I reject google jewtube.
Yes that is true but my aim is to gather a community of like minded individuals and Normies. When I want to watch banned content I go to other websites but I mostly stick on jewtube it still has good content and the most people.