Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal HOW LONG IT’s gonna take me to Looksmaxx.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
First up i have to get my hobby to work (to moneymaxx) that’s gonna take up all my time the entirety of 2023 because ill be wageslaving on top of that, then by the end or middle of 2023 (maybe earlier) i should get my own house (get control over my life) then by the time it’s 2024 my hobby should have worked (if it goes to plan) then i’ll quit the 9-5 and have all that spare time to go to the gym. From now until then ill be losing weight and be super slim. Once i start gymming its gonna take atleast 3 months to see the progress/see how much muscle im building. Then once my hormones up, there are 2 revelations.

1. I get my 6 inch dick back and my penis undesensitizes and i can pursue trying to get a date.

2. My dick doesnt return to its normal size and my dick doesnt get its sensation back.

If 1. Works i can gym until i build a good physique

If 2. Plans out ill just throw in the towel and stay skinny and become a monk (might take some trt just to stay a healthy test)

Now once 1. Works and my testosterone increases ill have to go to the gym for 1 year and a half to put on the muscle i need. (160-165 pounds) 12% bodyfat.

Thatll take until late 2025. By then ill almost be in my mid 20’s.

Now after that i need to get a hair transplant. Thatll cost me 10k then ill have to wait however long it takes for the follicles to grow in. (3-4 months) It’ll be 2026.

Then grow a beard and my hair out (another month)

So it’ll be 2026 until i can finally start approaching women (ill be mid 20’s) and recording some videos for you guys. If i get rejected and they are chad only then ill just throw in the towel and just do it for myself.

Good luck with the 4 year plan

Looksmaxxing is cope

Should’ve started earlier

just keep it simple and natural

just keep it simple and natural
There is no other way. Im doing it natural (not gonna do roids and shrink my balls) (not like they havent already)

Just keep looksmaxxing, don't focus on the big goals just focus on a lot of smaller ones to get there.

Just keep looksmaxxing, don't focus on the big goals just focus on a lot of smaller ones to get there.
MOTHER

mad phone GIF

I gave up on that.