Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long have you been a NEET for?

• Thread starter TheLivingFailure
  • Start date

How long have you been a NEET for?

• <6 months

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 1 - 2 years

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 4 - 10 years

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have a life (Education, Employment, Training)

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
TheLivingFailure

TheLivingFailure

Officer
★★★★
It's been 6 months for me now.

February March April only but I want to GTFO my major I am slowly entering madness

Almost 2 years now, and 3 years cumulative. FML.

my life has always been working up to neetdom. it's barely different from when I was in school. I just don't go to school

my life has always been working up to neetdom. it's barely different from when I was in school. I just don't go to school
what’s your plan now?

Not currently NEET, but max was 8 months.

what’s your plan now?
get an apprenticeship for something, if i can even figure out how. get a shit part time job in the mean time. smoke drugs. or i'll just rope

Little over a week now.

Since I dropped out of HS in late 2015. Sometimes I wonder if I fucked myself over beyond saving.

tumblr_nubvncqXKh1s21xzoo1_500.gif

10+ years fml

Wish i could go back to neeting. Best feeling in the world waking up whenever you feel like it and knowing you had no responsibilities or shitty normans to deal with.

question for neets
who supports your neetdom?

It's been 1 year and 5 months.
it will probably take +6 months.

Made redundant was working for Telco now using own savings living offgrid & monk, Blackpilled MGTOW I can get sex only if I pay for it

The last options implies being non NEET is better:lul:.

Not a NEET at the moment, but between July 2016 and January 2018 I was, so about 18 months.

I'm studying at the moment, preparing myself to be a slave to a society I don't fit in.

The last options implies being non NEET is better:lul:.
Having money to purchase coping mechanisms is the best way to live life tbh. Education gives you a pathway to money most of the time.

Having money to purchase coping mechanisms is the best way to live life tbh. Education gives you a pathway to money most of the time.
The best way to live is to stay far far away from people. Money is a small sacrifice to make. Plus I already have all the technology I need.

Not a NEET at the moment, but between July 2016 and January 2018 I was, so about 18 months.

I'm studying at the moment, preparing myself to be a slave to a society I don't fit in.
Awwwwhhh </3

The best way to live is to stay far far away from people. Money is a small sacrifice to make. Plus I already have all the technology I need.
How do you eat