Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Long Does Being Angry on Nofap last?

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I woke up this morning absolutely furious, just completely pissed at the world. I'm slamming shit and having to restrain myself from telling every person I interact with to shut the fuck up. This isn't pleasant at all, I feel like a completely different person and not in a good way. When I used to masturbate about once a day I was pretty much pacified, maybe that's why it was easy for me to have friends despite being an incel, but now I feel like I want to bash every guy I see and slap the shit out of every girl, now I'm just looking for an excuse to do it

I got to 3 weeks which isn't that long but the feeling didn't go away. I gradually got angrier everyday until I fapped.

You remain angry so find some good copes like gym or a hobby to redirect your anger. It’s your T levels rising broski

At what day do your T level start to rise?

Nofap is legit.
At what day do your T level start to rise?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12659241/
The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

I woke up this morning absolutely furious, just completely pissed at the world. I'm slamming shit and having to restrain myself from telling every person I interact with to shut the fuck up. This isn't pleasant at all, I feel like a completely different person and not in a good way. When I used to masturbate about once a day I was pretty much pacified, maybe that's why it was easy for me to have friends despite being an incel, but now I feel like I want to bash every guy I see and slap the shit out of every girl, now I'm just looking for an excuse to do it
Congrats on being vegan too, that increases your Test levels like nothing else. Just get some good sleep and eat healthy fats and you’ll be making solid gains in the gym.

I got to 3 weeks which isn't that long but the feeling didn't go away. I gradually got angrier everyday until I fapped.
I'm not quitting, I said I'd do nofap for a year and I'm going to stay true to my word. If that means I end up murdering someone, so be it, at least my life will finally change.
You remain angry so find some good copes like gym or a hobby to redirect your anger. It’s your T levels rising broski
Guess I'm going to have to start lifting, I pretty much just do cardio.
Going to the emergency room will always be a last resort.

same man, i want to do a year so i can know for sure if the nofap is just a meme or if it will actually improve my life, and stop feeling regret everytime i relapse, because what if you make a long streak and your life does get exponentially better? if i do a year and my life is still mediocre, and i relapse, i will still be happy cause i would have no regret knowing that it doesn't do anything. im currently a month in with a bit.

same man, i want to do a year so i can know for sure if the nofap is just a meme or if it will actually improve my life, and stop feeling regret everytime i relapse, because what if you make a long streak and your life does get exponentially better? if i do a year and my life is still mediocre, and i relapse, i will still be happy cause i would have no regret knowing that it doesn't do anything. im currently a month in with a bit.
Exactly. I need to know for myself what it is, and what it isn't.