Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long do you think you'd be posting on incel forums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I've been posting since 2018 (including braincels), so abt 2.5 yrs now. I think it's pretty over if you've been posting here for more than 2 years tbh.

Iam Sorry 2018cels, never began for us.

Idk until I get bored of them I guess, or until they're shut down.

my first post on braincels was on july 18th 2019 but I was lurking since like late 2018

I will continue posting the foreseeable future

'til I find a good job maybe

I've been posting on incel tings since September 2019 and I'll probably stop during my presidency and run up to presidency but after that I'll get back to it

Until i make enough money to fuck hookers on a weekly basis.

That's a decent goal to have. I guess iam on the same boat. If I get access to beautiful foids on a regular basis, I wouldn't give a fuck about getting rejected by ugly stinky curry cunts.
I've been posting on incel tings since September 2019 and I'll probably stop during my presidency and run up to presidency but she that I'll get back to it
Cope.

Till the site gets (((shut down))).

I’m not really sure tbh. Doesn’t matter how long, it is still over.

Dunno about forum, but I don't see myself ever leaving incelsphare. Only people I can relate to and talk.

I don't think I'll stop any time soon tbh, there is no where else for me to go.

Until i make enough money to fuck hookers on a weekly basis.
Isn't it hard/illegal to get hookers in Algeria?

I've been posting since 2018 (including braincels), so abt 2.5 yrs now. I think it's pretty over if you've been posting here for more than 2 years tbh.

Iam Sorry 2018cels, never began for us.

If i'm still posting on here as an incel by 2023 i'll probably just rope tbh.

Until the end of time itself.

If i'm still posting on here as an incel by 2023 i'll probably just rope tbh.

Thats what i thought. Iam still here though.
Dunno about forum, but I don't see myself ever leaving incelsphare. Only people I can relate to and talk.

Whats the incelosphere without this forum though?

Last edited:
Until this one dies, then il go back to hopping from discord server to discord server i guess. The alternatives to this forum are either too shitty, allow femasites or have larpers(even more so then here).

I am a red pill, people don't like that around here - so probably not long. Although the admins were cool with me posting supportive posts.

Been in the community for 3.5 years, since /r/incels. Will post here till the community is gone.

I used to post in r/incels in 2017

I have lurked incel forums for a long time. I believe by around mid 2019. I only started posting on incel forums by the end of may this year and joined this forum on June 24 2020. I will
continue posting here until I die or something happens to this website

Until I rope or go ER and get arrested tbh

Edit: or until I get banned

Last edited:
For the foreseeable future.

Till rope or ascension (Cope)

until i ascend (if that even occurs)

He surely knows that place. Actually I found this website from that place last summer, but tried to register only at the end of the last year, but because it was complicated and I was lazy it was delayed by couple of months. Then after I registered, the confirmation email link did not function for about 2 weeks, even though I tried every day and in all browsers, disabling ad-blockers etc. I asked for help because of the technical problem, but the mods did not reply to my message. Then one day for some reason I managed to press the link.

One key name is Henry Laasanen. He has blogged on many websites, I've read them all and read the discussions if comments are allowed. He hasn't been active blogger for a few years. He gets banned from different places sooner or later.
Fuaaark, really? Which place do you like better? .co or that?

It's not only for incels. There are normies and chads ("YTM", "ytmi", "jännämies" etc.) also. Women also. It's a place for single people, but there are also active participants who aren't even single. And most aren't even registered, so one can't know for sure who is who. It has declined since some site reforms. And gotten much less active. I don't know where the discussions have moved, maybe Facebook? I've never had a Facebook account.

Last edited:
2010? how old are you?
full

Fuaaark, really? Which place do you like better? .co or that?
This, definitely

Till the bitter end.

You been posting since like 17? That's brutal. I only discovered incel subs when I turned 29.

I've been aware my permanent incel condition since 5 years old.

He surely knows that place. Actually I found this website from that place last summer, but tried to register only at the end of the last year, but because it was complicated and I was lazy it was delayed by couple of months. Then after I registered, the confirmation email link did not function for about 2 weeks, even though I tried every day and in all browsers, disabling ad-blockers etc. I asked for help because of the technical problem, but the mods did not reply to my message. Then one day for some reason I managed to press the link.

One key name is Henry Laasanen. He has blogged on many websites, I've read them all and read the discussions if comments are allowed. He hasn't been active blogger for a few years. He gets banned from different places sooner or later.

It's not only for incels. There are normies and chads ("YTM", "ytmi", "jännämies" etc.) also. Women also. It's a place for single people, but there are also active participants who aren't even single. And most aren't even registered, so one can't know for sure who is who. It has declined since some site reforms. And gotten much less active. I don't know where the discussions have moved, maybe Facebook? I've never had a Facebook account.
I always was under the impression that you were East Asian, and not white. But it makes sense now, I guess. And that is interesting, thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. Was it bothersome that people tried to bluepill you? I can only imagine it is. And that you maybe even fell for the meme?

I’ve posted on explicitly incel forums since I discovered braincels in February 2019. I’d been browsing incel adjacent communities for 6-12 months beforehand tho (I can’t remember the exact timespan)

I don't see myself quitting. I guess I will reduce my hours and dont come so often though.