Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long do you think it will be before things change?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Since everything eventually ends, the way women are being held up has to end. Personally I think we're seeing the start of the end since guys are getting angrier.

Since everything eventually ends, the way women are being held up has to end. Personally I think we're seeing the start of the end since guys are getting angrier.
Personally, never. I think that women's ability to find Chads through tech has ruined our chances for good. Unless we go back to a system of monogamy early in life, (think 1950s), it's over

The Tinder experiments should be mandatory knowledge for every man.

I am more sure that this will get worse, before improving. It takes a point where this affects the lives of the normies to another level, where this shit can no longer be denied, and having to take action. Give it about 20 to 40 years.

Personally, never. I think that women's ability to find Chads through tech has ruined our chances for good. Unless we go back to a system of monogamy early in life, (think 1950s), it's over
agree

Well if that's the case, then why not kill yourself? Since if things will get worse or stay crappy there is no reason to live. This isn't me encouraging suicide, I just don't see the point in going on if things stay bad.

Last edited:
The only thing that will be ending is masculinity and sex lifes of 95 percent of men, the ones who are rebelling are such a minority, the general public is getting more cucked by the day
Soon, for the average guy, the only way of getting sex will be prostution
Then, physical sex will be completely unaccessable for most men, even with money, as women can make much, much more by selling photographs/videos
We might have a completely sexless generation, sex being reserved for top 1 percent men
The rich/chad having huge harems, low status, ugly men coping with AI sexbots, who knows, maybe we'll get neutered at birth in the future
Either way, it is going to get much, much darker before it starts getting brighter

Well if that's the case, then why not kill yourself? Since if things will get worse or stay crappy there is no reason to live. This isn't me encouraging suicide, I just don't see the point in going on if things stay bad.
I've got copes I enjoy and am trying to build a life for myself that doesn't have a women. It sucks that romantic love is not on the card for me, but I still have other things to live for.

It's called Late Stage Hypergamy.

When sexual assets are only given to 1% the men, the sexual marxist revolution will happen soon, it is already happening in Japan.

Difficult to know

Not in our lifetimes.

Honestly nothing short of a full reset (zombie type level) is going to change things. And it's gonna find it's way back anyway. You cannot change hypergamy and men will always simp.

Maybe in the next 500 years or so, but even that's unlikely. Definitely not within our lifetimes.

Not in our lifetimes.

Honestly nothing short of a full reset (zombie type level) is going to change things. And it's gonna find it's way back anyway. You cannot change hypergamy and men will always simp.
That's why we need to work on robot women.

That's why we need to work on robot women.
It's why I encourage incels to support the doll industry. They'll come no matter what but show them there's a demand. Plus a doll would solve a lot of problems, but to each their own.