Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long do you think incel hate will keep going on?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
How long until we are forgotten and soys find another thing to look at and make fun of? Didnt know a board of lonely virgins mad at society was so fucking interesting

That's the day all incel forums are forced to go to the SCARY DARK WEB. :horror:

Incel is just an insult for men who criticize women now. And I think it will be awhile since incel numbers and men who are getting angry with women are growing.

That's the day all incel forums are forced to go to the SCARY DARK WEB. :horror:
Ive always wondered if people on the dark web are as bad as people make them out to be on creepypastas. The stories always make it seem like the deep web is full of hitmen and pedophiles but i doubt its really all that

As long as 2/10 psl is revolting for most people to look at

Ive always wondered if people on the dark web are as bad as people make them out to be on creepypastas. The stories always make it seem like the deep web is full of hitmen and pedophiles but i doubt its really all that
Believe it or not there are actual chans there.

till the day humanity ceases to exist

Incel is just an insult for men who criticize women now. And I think it will be awhile since incel numbers and men who are getting angry with women are growing.

The hit men are obviously scam artists but the pedophiles and other disgusting stuff is on there.

An Incel is any man who says "no" to a woman knowing that they'd never get the sex if they said yes.

A White Knight Redditor is any man who says "yes" to a woman knowing that they'd never get the sex with a woman BUT still hoping that they would...

It’s already around 30% virgins in US, it’s going to be even more if hypergamy is not stopped.

There's a lot of bad stuff on the dark web. But there's also a lot of innocent and harmless stuff on the dark web.

Basically eveyrthing that is illegal is on the dark web but not everything on the dark web is illegal.

for all eternity

If past trends are any indication it will never end

Till some Armageddon bullshit happens.

lol hit man on the dark web are scams the darkweb is a nice place

Until incel revolution
full

Incel hate might stop the day our brains are downloaded into a matrix, and we can choose our avatars in a virtual world. Since anyone can look like anything by choice at any time, looks wouldn't matter in such an environment.

It's only the beginning.

Virginity has always been somthing people mock others for, since the concept of virginity was invented. Thats pretty much why it was invented, so sexhavers could feel superior to those who aren't lucky enough to do it.

Forever. It's only going to get worse

highschool never ends.

As long as ugly males exist so forever

We should. Its clear normies hate us. We shouldn't make it easy for them to find our communities.