Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How long did you lurked on here before registering?

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I discovered this forum in early july of 2018, but i didn't made myself an account on here until late of march 2019. Which means i've been lurking on this site for almost 9 months before registering, mainly due to being very high inhib. Now i'm curious if it took any of you guys even longer, i would be really suprised if somebody can beat me in that regard ngl.

Found the forum in May but didn’t sign up because Maycel = gaycel tbhtbh

Less than a minute. :feelzez:

5 months or so

lurked in 2017 tbhtbhtbh didnt make an acc straight away

pretty much immediately when i lurked

I think I knew about the existence of the forum for a while, but I didn't care about it until August

found it in june and lurked for only 1 night but due to some painful events over the summer i came back to this forum in october and lurked for a month and finally joined in november

I was a regular on /r/incels before the ban, and afterwards I lurked here for a couple of weeks until I finally joined.

I made it as soon as I found out about this place as it was time to leave the gay shithole known as /r9k/

About 4 months. Found it at the end of august. I too am high inhib.

Can't remember. Around 2 months.

I was bitching on /r9k/ that there was too many normies and people told me to fuck off to incels.me, so I just looked it up and registered after like 5 mins.

A couple months but mostly because I was busy with school

about 2 minutes

About 3 days. I had to make a sock Gmail though.

It was immediate but I didn't get accepted until the 20th.

Not long. I can't remember exactly how long but don't think it was more than a few days.

Several months forgot how long, I just came here to see the posts. Even now I pretty much do the same.

Since sometime last year, but Im too autistic and dopey and thought I’d make a complete fuckwit of myself even in front of the dregs of society :kys:

Lurking since the ".me" days