Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory how long did you guys spend on the redpill

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
when i say redpill im talking about the whole "game" shit and how to talk to foids and all that bullshit those niggas say on youtube i spent 3 years learning about game and all of that baloney only to approach my first foid and get a sexual harassment claim and get blocked on social media ect until i swallowed the blackpill

From 16-19 I used to watch a lot of Manosphere videos.

when i say redpill im talking about the whole "game" shit and how to talk to foids and all that bullshit those niggas say on youtube i spent 3 years learning about game and all of that baloney only to approach my first foid and get a sexual harassment claim and get blocked on social media ect until i swallowed the blackpill

Well, the old redpill was basically the proto blackpill. The same can be said for the early writers under the MGTOW moniker. Angry Harry especially.

The 'current redpill' which switched to the dating and improvemaxx nonsense came later. Earliest I can think of was Chateau Heartiste. That was generally when that transition started I think. Basically the normies populated those spaces and as usual dilute and pervert whatever the original thing stood for. Its why I am becoming more and more hostile to people like Wheat Waffles.

Anyways I was cold approaching and doing the cringe stuff well before that became a thing. So I knew from experience it was grifting, or at best delusional men who had coasted by on JBW or good looks and misattributed their lays to 'game'.

Never there is no improvement for a subhuman like me :feelsaww:

Probably about 5-10 years until I discovered the various incel communities beginning with Wizchan. :feelsmage:

Probably about 5-10 years until I discovered the various incel communities beginning with Wizchan. :feelsmage:
5 to 10 years holy fucking shit you have more experience than the redpill youtubers :feelshaha: and still ended up on here just shows how bullshit the redpill actually is

About 1 year (2019 - Early 2020)

None, always knew that was bullshit.

in the end only thing that went MGTOW was my hairline
@bing @Cybersex is our hope

in the end only thing that went MGTOW was my hairline
@bing @Cybersex is our hope
baltimore fucked up your shit
Bad hairline

Since puberty (and I hit puberty late), so pretty much from 16 to 20 y/o.

Since puberty (and I hit puberty late), so pretty much from 16 to 20 y/o.
hit puberty early asf i was getting boners in elementary when i would see up the teachers skirt fucking good old days

I never tried any kind of maxxing. I knew it was over from the start.

hit puberty early asf i was getting boners in elementary when i would see up the teachers skirt fucking good old days
In a way, I am glad I was so late. Life was easier before I knew about sex and was feeling horny all the time

Five years.

Delusion

Sh

(Femoids)

Hate

I recall a statement from the MGTOW forums(Or perhaps it was "r/TheRedPill"):

"A woman decides whether to sleep with you within moments of meeting you." - Lookism!

Well, any way...we typically learn quickly to develop an "instinct" against oppression...I call it "Ultra Instinct -Sign-".

Wypipo

I did have a phase in which I consumed a lot of redpill content which was like 3 years ago, but I never actually acted on it besides trying to self improve, all of my approaching was done during my high school years.

In a way, I am glad I was so late. Life was easier before I knew about sex and was feeling horny all the time
i'll take it from you old wise sagecel it sucks being all horny and not being able to do anything besides jerk off all damn day

Discovered the red pill around 2016 then in 2020 I was orbiting a oneitis I met working at planet fitness in 2017. Where one my Chang co workers was trying to tell me how easy she was for him before he rejected her.. I got no choosing signals I was the typical ugly nice guy but I couldn’t figure why “game” wasn’t working..

Fast forward to 2020 summer the oneitis from planet fitness came back in my life still betabuxxing and simping getting no affection or cuddles.

Fall 2020 came across some Black pill videos jump in the rabbit hole - now The black pill is with me everyday for the rest of life. :smonk::blackpill:

Discovered the red pill around 2016 then in 2020 I was orbiting a oneitis I met working at planet fitness in 2017. Where one my Chang co workers was trying to tell me how easy she was for him before he rejected her.. I got no choosing signals I was the typical ugly nice guy but I couldn’t figure why “game” wasn’t working..

Fast forward to 2020 summer the oneitis from planet fitness came back in my life still betabuxxing and simping getting no affection or cuddles.

Fall 2020 came across some Black pill videos jump in the rabbit hole - now The black pill is with me everyday for the rest of life. :smonk::blackpill:
ovER

Never used "game" properly. Just killed my autistic self and gymmaxxed. But I failed. I did my best.

One of the deepest blackpills was that both men and women were complaining when I did things Chad does. Is like society is so chadsexual, both men and women, that when an incel tier man shows confidence is actually cringy, but when Chad does he´s cool.

Well, is known that short/ugly men can´t be confidence because otherwise they would be perceived as arrogant.

Last edited:
I never got into PUA because i could tell from the get-go that shit was a grift.

Did have a coping MGTOW phase between last year of high school and sophomore year of college where ive become fully blackpilled.

Now i have gone full circle and have reached a more self-aware whitepill/MSTOW stage

Until I was 20. I knew about the blackpill when I was 14. And deep down I think I knew it was right. But I ignored it and kept coping with the red pill, kept trying. Once it became clear to me that I missed out on teen love, I realized it was over