Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long did you go without speaking to your mom after an argument?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The last time you argued with her, how much time didn't you speak to each other? Days? Weeks? I'm asking you this cause my mom and I had an argument and it's been a week since we last spoke.

Less than three days,do you talk to her often?

Less than three days,do you talk to her often?
She calls me almost everyday but she hasn't done it in almost a week and I'm too ashamed to call her

Several months

Until she speaks to me again

You mean you still don't talk? How long since?
I don't argue with her but usually she can't go a day without talking to me after arguing

few months of borderline no talk

I live inn the same house with them and I barely talk. I barely go out of my room. I go out every 4 hrs

a couple hours

It's the other way around, my mom argues with ME, and about the stupidest shit too, not grades or anything like that, but she usually goes off on me for about 20 minutes straight after I accidentally do something completely fucking irrelevant, and then it ends just like that because she's extremely bipolar. Like one time she went off at me for nearly half an hour after I accidentally left a singular granola bar wrapper on her bed. Don't know what her problem is sometimes.

1 month once and she made me walk 30 kms as punishment backfired on her as I enjoyed the peace and quite.