Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how long did it take you to realize that it's OVER?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i think i was around 14 when i first started noticing that something was wrong. stayed bluepilled and thought incels were idiots until i got diagnosed with autism the next year. i found the blackpill in probably around mid 2021 and it's changed my life. i no longer have to worry about women and i've been a lot less stressed. my parents are still in denial (i told them that i'm never going to find a gf) but i think they'll come around one of these days. i'm now 16 and i'm feeling a lot better than i used to.

some of you will call me a fakecel because i've never asked out or even tried to talk to a foid, but it's pretty obvious that they would probably call the cops if some autistic retard tried to have a conversation with them.

When I was I baby and got dropped on the head, blackpill knowledge flooded my growing brain and enlightened me on the truth of the world

I’ve known sense I was 11

B1battledroid

By the age of 16, i understood that it nevER began for me :cryfeels:

When I was I baby and got dropped on the head, blackpill knowledge flooded my growing brain and enlightened me on the truth of the world
lmfao

over financially: 24

over by looks: 19

I understood that it was definitely over for me 3 years ago.