Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long before she Divorce Rapes him ? ? ?

How long do you think it'll take before this stacylite whore Divorce Rapes him ? ? ?

• 2 years

• 5 years

• 10 years

• I don't know - let me ask my Wife's Boyfriend

Results are only viewable after voting.
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
9721578 screenshot20190628024852 jpeg34ff5adb1e4d53e6f367c2a4ff87b99b

Never. BBC is eternal.

Depends if he is going to make a bunch of cash soon

God forgive me for that but he actually looks exactly like those stereotyped blacks from old American cartoons.

Tfw you blackmog niggers.

Imagine what their children would look like

It depends if she lives long enough to divorce rape him before he goes OJ Simpson on her coal-burning ass.

Do no fall for the pussy ransom.

he looks like a caricature

When he stops making money. Celebritystatus coupling usually doesn't last long .

He is a moneymaxxed football player. He probably makes £500 000 per week
Very few football players make that amount of money per week and he plays for Club Brugge which isn’t a big club and could never afford those kind of wages. At best , He makes less 40k or less per week

hes not ugly depends on his career

It depends if she lives long enough to divorce rape him before he goes OJ Simpson on her coal-burning ass.
OJ was based tbh ngl
When he stops making money. Celebritystatus coupling usually doesn't last long .
At least he got to enjoy celebritymaxxing
Very few football players make that amount of money per week and he plays for Club Brugge which isn’t a big club and could never afford those kind of wages. At best , He makes less 40k or less per week
BRUTAL
40k per week mogs a lot of wagecucks tbh
hes not ugly depends on his career

Last edited: