Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how life is it for you as a ugly male

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
we all lack something genetically and that thing affected us forever in our daily lives made us feel bad about ourselves and caused us to be a target for other motherfuckers who like to bully people just to pleasure themselves and their dumbass friends. for me i do the same thing wake up, play games then go to sleep everyday and its so bad and the funny thing is that i am still going to have it worse when i start working in a job 9 hours a day like a slave but the reality is that i got no choice or else i will die of starvation being homeless. this is all due to my bad looks which didnt allow me to enjoy my life like other people but the benefit i have is that i am not a stupid conformist like most of our population today who go after pleasures and discomfort. now to the users who are viewing this thread tell me how life is for you is it hard easy did u give up on life

i dont feel bad about myself because i know for certain my loneliness and isolation from society isn't my fault. normies and foids just find me repulsive and i cant help it. i can go out and do all the normie shit and so on, but in the end the foids will just say teehee you're nice but you're not the man for me or some faggot shit like that. i wake up, i go for a walk, then i sit around all day wondering if someone is going to send me a message over discord or respond to something i wrote (they usually dont :feelsbadman:). i just sit here daydreaming until i can finally go to sleep

i dont feel bad about myself because i know for certain my loneliness and isolation from society isn't my fault. normies and foids just find me repulsive and i cant help it. i can go out and do all the normie shit and so on, but in the end the foids will just say teehee you're nice but you're not the man for me or some faggot shit like that. i wake up, i go for a walk, then i sit around all day wondering if someone is going to send me a message over discord or respond to something i wrote (they usually dont :feelsbadman:). i just sit here daydreaming until i can finally go to sleep
dam brutal dude i can somehow relate i am lonely 24/7 in my life and invisible to the outside real world

dam brutal dude i can somehow relate i am lonely 24/7 in my life and invisible to the outside real world
invisible until people want to make fun of you

Nothing but pain

Work, eat, sleep, repeat. No friends, just alone all the time. I want to sleep forever.

In all honesty, not that bad. I have a great family, money, health, and freedom to do whatever I want.

No bitches but could be worse tbh.

In all honesty, not that bad. I have a great family, money, health, and freedom to do whatever I want.

No bitches but could be worse tbh.
its good that u have something postive going on ur life

I don’t find myself ugly, actually i like my face and body, but i know that foids and society thinks otherwise, because they not only showed me despise, but also told me that i look like shit

As a sub 5 everyone (expect maybe a few people throughout high school) treated me with some degree of disgust and revulsion. I could not find a job, make connections with normies or do anything that would make a NT succesful or enjoy their life. Thats why after college I found the most isolated job possible, and try not to go outside.

I don’t find myself ugly, actually i like my face and body, but i know that foids and society thinks otherwise, because they not only showed me despise, but also told me that i look like shit
can relate

As a sub 5 everyone (expect maybe a few people throughout high school) treated me with some degree of disgust and revulsion. I could not find a job, make connections with normies or do anything that would make a NT succesful or enjoy their life. Thats why after college I found the most isolated job possible, and try not to go outside.
same i was bullied and shit

I live as a ghost :feelscry:

Sometimes I'll be confident and then see a reflection of myself and my day is ruined until I forget :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

now to the users who are viewing this thread tell me how life is for you is it hard easy did u give up on life
Life for me revolves around the same 4 walls 99% of the time, in complete solitude on my pc/phone browsing the internet/playing video games.

For me it's tragic

It def could be worse, but knowing that every single woman on earth finds you repulsive leaves hell of a damage.

i hardly ever feel shame anymore. when i was younger and more bluepilled it was easy to blame myself for being a loser, but now that i know it's all looks i dont care as much

Pretty Decent But It’s Because I Have A Lot Of Copes

Tell if someone has read your whatsapp message even if they have read receipts turned offw1456

its boring and pathetic.