Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How lethal is jumping from 10 stories to the grass?

be strong. there are bettER ways out

You’re not just gonna fucking die immediately btw the moment you hit the ground even if you fall with your head first. You will be suffering for at least 10 to 15 minutes and those will be without a doubt the worst moments of your life. Find some comfy copes instead. The more you contemplate suicide, the more it’s gonna mentally scar you and you will be left with nothing.

You’re not just gonna fucking die immediately btw the moment you hit the ground even if you fall with your head first. You will be suffering for at least 10 to 15 minutes and those will be without a doubt the worst moments of your life. Find some comfy copes instead. The more you contemplate suicide, the more it’s gonna mentally scar you and you will be left with nothing.
10 stories head first youre immediately dead, delusional if you think thats survivable

10 stories head first youre immediately dead
Yes but still very fucking painful. I can’t believe there are people out there who’d think that this is a relatively painless way to die. It’s not.

Yes but still very fucking painful. I can’t believe there are people out there who’d think that this is a relatively painless way to die. It’s not.
it wouldnt be painful :feelskek: you would be dead a second after hitting the ground

just kill npcs and die as a hERo theory

forgot to say JoinedMay 22, 2023Posts81

no you'd survive and be crippled for life

Worst situation= you'll die. Best situation= you'll survive and become a cripple.

Glowies me. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

it's over