Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Italy’s far-right leader learned to stop worrying and love migration

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.politico.eu/article/italy-far-right-leader-giorgia-meloni-migration/

Before becoming Italian prime minister, Giorgia Meloni was one of the most strident voices on migration in the European Union. As an opposition politician, she warned darkly of efforts to substitute native Italians with ethnic minorities and promised to put in place a naval blockade to stop migrants crossing the Mediterranean.

During her time in office, she has taken a markedly different tack — presiding over a sharp spike in irregular arrivals and introducing legislation that could see as many as 1.5 million new migrants arrive through legal channels.

Dnr but the reason is because kikes told her interbreeding is good

When they get a taste of power and status and the DMT parasite is firmly implanted any integrity is disintegrated

Blackmail? Controlled opposition? A white man called her fat? On her period?

Cuckservatives don't understand controlled opposition. I never believed her when cuckservatives kept posting about how she was promising to stop immigration if elected.

Cuckservatives don't understand controlled opposition. I never believed her when cuckservatives kept posting about how she was promising to stop immigration if elected.
Exactly. Every political party is controlled by the elite. I don't know what people expected.

Exactly. Every political party is controlled by the elite. I don't know what people expected.

Its a hard leap for the normie masses that every party including the left or right party they support is controlled. Think of all the retards who are leftists or rightists and blaming things on the other party.

Last edited:
Its a hard leap for the normie masses that every party including the left or right party they support is controlled. Think of all the retards who are leftists or rightists and blaming things on the other party.
They'll always be too retarded to understand it.

Voting for a female to highest power position :feelshaha:
The state of white power.

Didn't you pussy out of your own thread yesterday because you got destroyed in it? The state of brown IQ.
Not really.
I understood there is no point discussing further with you since you have your head so far up your ass.

You are not destroying anyone in a losers' forum, champ :feelshaha:

The absolute state of the far right

Not really.
I understood there is no point discussing further with you since you have your head so far up your ass.

You are not destroying anyone in a losers' forum, champ :feelshaha:

I don't need you to admit it shitskin, I rejoice at the fact that deep down you know.

>woman
>leader
...in what world would this go 'right'?

Do you think the elites will let local leaders do as they please? They have to bend or else it's over for them, the same happened with Bolsonaro here, he had very limited scope of action once in power, not being able to do the majority of things he wanted and promised to.

It could also be that the Italy guy is just the typical politician, lying and making empty promises to get in power.

Eurogays really expect women to do anything useful ? Lol
One thing I respect about Muricans is them never electing a foid to leadership.

Eurogays really expect women to do anything useful ? Lol
One thing I respect about Muricans is them never electing a foid to leadership.
Yeah, even the rightwingers.
The "based" Dutch farmers got this one into parlement

One of the far-right foids recently voted against banning puberty-blockers for kids. They're so useless.

Yeah, even the rightwingers.
The "based" Dutch farmers got this one into parlement
View attachment 984080

One of the far-right foids recently voted against banning puberty-blockers for kids. They're so useless.
Europeans are a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back