Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How it is possible that male normies are so clueless about being ugly?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Let's put aside Cucktears users, they're just incels in denial that gets off "bullying" us. Or cucks that settled for one of the very few women that found an advantage having a relationship with them.

I know we've discussed about this many, many times, but I literally wish to know what is inside a normie person in order to deny the importance of attractiveness and stating that "muh personality" does all the work.

How does it work?

Let's talk, for example, about the definition of "incels". When media talks about incels they ALWAYS put it along the lines of "people that feel entitled to sex but can't have sexual relationships because misogynism/mental problems/bad habits blah blah". I have LITERALLY never read, or heard, something like "incels are people that cannot have sex because they are ugly". Never.

What's the true reason?

What would admitting that ugliness is the main reason people can or can't have sex?

I know it's an obivious question but i refuse to think normies are stupid as a whole, there must be something more. What's the REAL reason behind normies "low iq" while reasoning about attractiveness?

If I were good looking iI'd probably be aware that i'm fucking women cause of my looks. I'd be like "oh well, luckily I'm good looking, let's have fun, poor incels they must have it hard". Like that when i think i've born in a civilized country I think "oh well, luckily i'm born here, instead of being forced to gather rain to drink, eating mud and living in a shithole".

I can get parents, especially mothers. A mother (at least mine) would never tell her son that he's ugly. A mother refuses to acknowledge she was responsible to producing genetic filth. Mothers are in denial.

I can get women in general, too, because for them having sex is easy as breathing and, on top of that, ugly men are simply off their radar. When women think about an ugly man, they think about a 5/10 male or, even worse, someone like an "ugly" actor (but they have sex too, tee hee!). Women in general are clueless.

But what about male normies?

I don't buy that "if normies recognized ugliness'role they would be sad because their achievements would be based purely on luck". Seriously, if you were good looking and rich would you give a single fuck about it being just for "luck"? No, you wouldn't.

Also, again, I don't think they are all low iq. Even among incels there are low iq people. It's not that incels are clever and analytical and normies are the opposite.

Could anyone more insightful than me trying to explain how exactly this happens? Why the world can't just "comfort" us recognizing that we have it way harder? Why people on forums talks about their success with women stating, along their "reports", that they are "tall, hot and muscular"?

People have massive egos.

People can't even cope with apologizing and admitting that they were wrong.

No way in hell would they admit that they are ugly.

Your mistake is thinking that they are actually clueless, not just trying to virtue signal, get sexual intercourse from foids (they think that being blue-pilled will make foids fuck them) or approval from other normie scum cucks.

I do not think you understood my question.
Your mistake is thinking that they are actually clueless, not just trying to virtue signal, get sexual intercourse from foids (they think that being blue-pilled will make foids fuck them) or approval from other normie scum cucks.

I'll do another example.

The other day i've opened a thread about an user of RedPill. He was like "hey guys, check my method getting chicks on tinder, i just tell them i've got a british accent" and then he posted a picture of him, he was a fucking chad.

Now, why this chad genuinily thinks he's getting those chicks because he's "clever" and not because he's so good looking that he could write literally anything and get their numbers anyways?

When media talks about incels they ALWAYS put it along the lines of "people that feel entitled to sex but can't have sexual relationships because misogynism/mental problems/bad habits blah blah".

(((Cuckypedia))) even says, it is because of incels are racists.

I'll do another example.

The other day i've opened a thread about an user of RedPill. He was like "hey guys, check my method getting chicks on tinder, i just tell them i've got a british accent" and then he posted a picture of him, he was a fucking chad.

Now, why this chad genuinily thinks he's getting those chicks because he's "clever" and not because he's so good looking that he could write literally anything and get their numbers anyways?

Which would make your ego higher?

Telling yourself you get everything cuz looks or because your effort/social skills?

Which would make your ego higher?

Telling yourself you get everything cuz looks or because your effort/social skills?

So chads are egocentric, parents are in denial, women are clueless and... society as a whole is the all things combined, plus virtual signaling?

Maybe we, as incels, were forced to admit to ourselves things that others would NEVER do?

Simple, if they admit women hate us cause we're ugly they'll get tons of backlash from women because they would have exposed their shallow whorish nature, but if they say it's because incels are nazi/alt-right misogynist terrorists, the blame is shifted on us. SOCIETY wants you to believe women are pretty little angels who can do no wrong and they're so much better than us, men are the superficial ones after all, can't mess with the narrative can you?

So chads are egocentric, parents are in denial, women are clueless and... society as a whole is the all things combined, plus virtual signaling?

Females are also doing it on purpose. They just play the clueless victim creature.
Simple, if they admit women hate us cause we're ugly they'll get tons of backlash from women because they would have exposed their shallow whorish nature, but if they say it's because incels are nazi/alt-right misogynist terrorists, the blame is shifted on us. SOCIETY wants you to believe women are pretty little angels who can do no wrong and they're so much better than us, men are the superficial ones after all, can't mess with the narrative can you?

Well-elaborated.

I know i sound picky but all those answers don't satisfy me. I can understand the single cases but not the whole narrative. There must be *something* that we incels acquire that the rest of the world don't.

Being ugly is something that really divides us to the rest of the people, having them admitting that attractiveness is based on luck is like trying to explain to a toddler about quantum physics.

I don't know, there must be something i have to read that explains this behavior in a scientific way.

edit: also, it's not that they don't know about ugliness, of course they know (they let us know since our childhood) but despite that NONE of them wants to admit it. I could accept the "combined egocentrism, being clueless, in denial and virtual signaling" answer but i beg for a better-phrased answer. Does it exist?

I know i sound picky but all those answers don't satisfy me. I can understand the single cases but not the whole narrative. There must be *something* that we incels acquire that the rest of the world don't.

Being ugly is something that really divides us to the rest of the people, having them admitting that attractiveness is based on luck is like trying to explain to a toddler about quantum physics.

I don't know, there must be something i have to read that explains this behavior in a scientific way.

Gonna get banned for this but the truth is most incels do slightly underestimate personality's importance.

However not even nearly as much as normies and chads/blue pill copists overestimate it.

A reason is because normies want to convince themselves that deep down this personality is the most important factor, because it sounds much better to believe, and makes life easier to cope with.

And they don't have to acknowledge their privilege, like white people. Why do you think so many whites deny their privilege?

They want to think they got to their position by skills. And don't want to admit they got the better of others without the bootstraps stuff. Honestly.

to admit to being incel is to admit to being genetic shit subhuman, in a sense. to many people, the existential crisis that would pose to their identity would be catastrophic. so much so that if tremendous effort was used to successfully persuade the person, they would rope immediately without hesitation. their survival mechanism is linked to their sense of self worth. hypothetically it could be possible, but probably practically impossible to force normaltons to accept the blackpill about their own vast subhumanity

Gonna get banned for this but the truth is most incels do slightly underestimate personality's importance.

However not even nearly as much as normies and chads/blue pill copists overestimate it.

A reason is because normies want to convince themselves that deep down this personality is the most important factor, because it sounds much better to believe, and makes life easier to cope with.

And they don't have to acknowledge their privilege, like white people. Why do you think so many whites deny their privilege?

They want to think they got to their position by skills. And don't want to admit they got the better of others without the bootstraps stuff. Honestly.

Then my problem is that i'm reasoning with *my* head. My incel process thought leads me to think that if i'd be good looking it would be just because i was lucky.

So why the "incel process thought" is different than the one of the normies? It's because we were FORCED to learn about luck? Normies just don't *need* to be analytical in order to live a normal life so they just do not put any effort onto understanding ugliness?

I'm white, and i realize ethnic people have it worse. It's because i'm incel so i somehow emphatize with other categories of people that have it harder just because of being unlucky?

Then my problem is that i'm reasoning with *my* head. My incel process thought leads me to think that if i'd be good looking it would be just because i was lucky.

So why the "incel process thought" is different than the one of the normies? It's because we were FORCED to learn about luck? Normies just don't *need* to be analytical in order to live a normal life so they just do not put any effort onto understanding ugliness?

I'm white, and i realize ethnic people have it worse. It's because i'm incel so i somehow emphatize with other categories of people that have it harder just because of being unlucky?

yes ngl!! you are kinda right with this. Remember dude some normies will admit the truth though not all.
However an important part is because they want to believe they got to their position by their own works. Not by privilege they didn't earn.

to admit to being incel is to admit to being genetic shit subhuman, in a sense. to many people, the existential crisis that would pose to their identity would be catastrophic. so much so that if tremendous effort was used to successfully persuade the person, they would rope immediately without hesitation. their survival mechanism is linked to their sense of self worth. hypothetically it could be possible, but probably practically impossible to force normaltons to accept the blackpill about their own vast subhumanity

Again, by stating this you're generalizing and saying that all normies are inherently weak and needs to justify their existsence. ALL of them? How it is possible that there is NOT A SINGLE article on the web stating that "incels are ugly people, they have it harder"?

For the love of fuck, cancer patients are recognized. HIV patients are recognized. Disabled people are recognized. Incel people are not.

What the actual fuck.

ALL of those fucking normies are egocentric crybabies?

yes i'm saying that's what most of them are like. they will admit to whatever tiny degree that looks matter, but enough to retain their own sense of identity. everyone wants to think they're chad. it's only when the evidence mounts and mounts. most normies cope so much with attraction-less, bargaining and beggining based sex, they actually bought into the belief that they're chad. why do you think louis ck masturbated in front of those girls? because he thought he was chad and could get away with it.

any rational normal thinking person would recongize and have the self awareness to realize that's an incel as fuck thing to do. chad doesn't jack off in front of foids, he jacks off ON them, after fucking them fora couple of hours

Again, by stating this you're generalizing and saying that all normies are inherently weak and needs to justify their existsence. ALL of them? How it is possible that there is NOT A SINGLE article on the web stating that "incels are ugly people, they have it harder"?

For the love of fuck, cancer patients are recognized. HIV patients are recognized. Disabled people are recognized. Incel people are not.

What the actual fuck.

ALL of those fucking normies are egocentric crybabies?

Dude most people don't want to believe they got something over others due to privilege not hard work. See: cumskins on this board denying they got the job over an ethnic cuz skin color.

Then we're totally fucked. I just hope that will all of this "sexual liberation" women will be fucked only by chads and ugly people will never be born again. We will nerver be understood. We will never be supported. We will never be comforted. It's in human nature to refuse openly admitting that ugly people have it harder. They just do not care.

ugly people will always exist as long as retarded parents and doctors exist who don't help their children's myofunction, craniofacial development, etc.

50% of incels today are only incel because they didn't eat right, didn't do certain things, didn't mew, etc

the average male has never done a fake male profile so he doesn´t realize that he is completely worthless to women. The average cuck also thinks that personality or how you behave matters to women.

Also the average person thinks they are above average at everything they do.

The average male thinks that if a woman acts nice to him, even if she is a storeclerk, that she wants his dick and that he is desirable. It´s the same guy who then goes online and says shit like "I love women because they love me"

Unfortunately the world is run by literal cucks and women and we are the minority.

Then we're totally fucked. I just hope that will all of this "sexual liberation" women will be fucked only by chads and ugly people will never be born again. We will nerver be understood. We will never be supported. We will never be comforted. It's in human nature to refuse openly admitting that ugly people have it harder. They just do not care.
Take the blackpill.

This applied to the incel's issue.

the average male has never done a fake male profile so he doesn´t realize that he is completely worthless to women. The average cuck also thinks that personality or how you behave matters to women.

The average male thinks that if a woman acts nice to him, even if she is a storeclerk, that she wants his dick and that he is desirable. It´s the same guy who then goes online and says shit like "I love women because they love me"

Unfortunately the world is run by literal cucks and women and we are the minority.

They're in denial. Simple as that.

They know it,they deep down know it but like many times said,they deny it.

They're pretty much NPC's that when you bring up ugliness it's out of their dialogue.

the majority will always be right even when they're wrong.

It simply has to be your fault. To normies nothing is predetermined. They have sex and relationships and they want to believe it's because they're good well-adjusted people, not because they're not sub5.
To them Chads are successful because they're confident, happy and charismatic, not because of their insanely good looks.

Last edited:
bluepill is too strong
its better than be happy sometimes

I think its because the fact that most of them are not ugly , so they cannot understand and feel our pain. Humans usually cannot comprehend things that do not affect them , so they tend to ignore it or believe its not a problem by placing the blame on another factor. I feel like normies are kinda like politicians just lying and manipulating people to conform to their believes which are only beneficial to them, trying to explain to a normie that its primarily looks that are the issue is like trying to a programmed battle droid, it is something that they just cannot and will never understand.

Im probably one of the few incels here that maintained a decent social life in their younger years and most normies definitely knew it was harder for me because of how ugly I am.

So if you wanted an explanation for why normies assume we don't get laid because of personalities I'd offer up a two reasons for their rationale:

1. They genuinely don't think all of us are too ugly to get laid, due to how most people end up getting laid.

2. A lot of posts here (venting or not) show peoples worst side, it's hard to imagine anyone who posts here having an NT personality (which is important).

Thing is people don't KNOW us, they only know our posts, so they can only assume what/who we are and they judge as a WHOLE.

Basically, if you presented a legitimate ugly person to a normie they would say "Yeah, he is going to have a hard time". But when you present them an online community of thousands of frustrated young males they are going to assume that we don't all look like quasimodo (Which we don't) and assume a lot of us have issues interacting with people in an NT way (which a lot of us do e.g FakeCels).

They do normie shit going out, having sex, etc theere too busy to care about "Looks" all the time like we do.

Because most men truly believe that looks are not that important in order to attract women, they think it's just somehow important but not a priority and that anyone can overcome physical imperfections with the right attitude about life... they believe this bullshit because previous gens of women needed a betabux in order to survive, so it's a long running lie that served society very well, and 21st women will never debunk it for themselves because righ now it serves their dual mating strategy even better....

Also, like others have said, men have egos too, huge ones, so most of them would have a really hard time admitting that most women were only genuinely interested in their pockets, not their awesome personalities!

Last edited:
because they're sensitive assholes refusing to grasp the fucked up and harsh reality.