Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is your teeth? (+)

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
Does anyone here have the perfect smile, from using brackets and shit? Does this help something?

My teeth are small little teeth looks like a child teeth

I have one filling.

They're good (for now)

Brackets fucked my teeth by preventing its widening.

Does anyone here have the perfect smile, from using brackets and shit? Does this help something?

My teeth are small little teeth looks like a child teeth
Always brushed as a child but info was raised extremely poor so could never get a dentist and now my teeth are slowly rotting. Gonna try saving up for one but it's tough.

Always brushed as a child but info was raised extremely poor so could never get a dentist and now my teeth are slowly rotting. Gonna try saving up for one but it's tough.
Brutal

Yeah I spent ridiculous amounts of money on invisalign and whitening in my looksmaxxing phase and it did absolutely nothing for me. Good teeth are important only if you're normie looking that being said you should still brush and floss to avoid problems in the future.

I've been brushing my teeth three times a day for the last 4 years. But in the past year I just gave up since I need to whitening them and brackets in order to fix my smile. Because I realize how horrible it is.

I went to the dentist at the beginning of the year. He put me fills and cleaned my teeth. But after that I eat a lot without washing or floshing them. It wouldnt be a surprise if I have cavities again.

This due to depression. I mean, my upper teeth need brackets, my teeth are yellowish and I think that my down gums went down. When I compare my smile with my oneitis smile I just get depressed and dont mind in my teeth at all.

Also because it was ridiculous. I've been taking care my teeth in last years(from 2018 to 2021)more than ever just to find out that I had 10 cavities that needed fillings. I have to recall I went to the dentist in 2017 and she claimed I had no cavities despite brushing my teeth once a day and never floss them before 2017.

Last edited:

How is your teeth? (+)​

Rpt3

My teeth is garbage

Gums still swollen