Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is your sleep?

How is your sleep?

• Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
My sleeping schedule has been really bad the last few months and im trying to fix it now but im struggling to get a good night of sleep since im waking up during the night and struggle to fall asleep. I also sweat a lot while sleeping my whole room smells like sweat in the morning. What about you?

It's good. I usually get between 6 and 7 and a half hours

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

It's good but i don't sleep as long when i have to wageslave. I can't relax as well knowing i have work the next morning, so i sometimes sleep on the lunch breaks, or during work hrs. I can get away with it.

It's been bad since April.

I had a good sleep schedule a month ago but now i am back to my shit schedule again because of my depression

Insomnia is kicking my ass

Good. I had insomnia in high school, but i just sticked to getting a routine of sleep that I hold every single day, even on weekends.

23:00 to 06:30 so I get 7,5 h of sleep.

Good. I had insomnia in high school, but i just sticked to getting a routine of sleep that I hold every single day, even on weekends.

23:00 to 06:30 so I get 7,5 h of sleep.
Gonna try doing that aswell

Why since april?
Met an online girl and became very anxious when our relationship started to fall apart. She never saw my face, nor did I see hers, which makes this even more pathetic. And when I get very anxious, I can't sleep properly.

Met an online girl and became very anxious when our relationship started to fall apart. She never saw my face, nor did I see hers, which makes this even more pathetic. And when I get very anxious, I can't sleep properly.
I still think about a girl I used to talk to on discord 3-4years ago

I still think about a girl I used to talk to on discord 3-4years ago
The same will probably happen to me. Even if I become disattached to her, I will probably think about her from time to time. She made me learn a lot, not in a positive way.

Did she see your face?
No I dont even know if it was a girl but there was another one a year before that which I know was a girl but she didnt see my face either

No I dont even know if it was a girl but there was another one a year before that which I know was a girl but she didnt see my face either
I think she could tell I was bad-looking. No Chad would be so insecure and jealous of her like I was.

I tried talking to the one which I knew was a girl again on a different account but I gave up

Gonna try doing that aswell
Few tips:
1. Do a workout before sleep. I always do this one, and yeah the 5 minutes can help you stay at your current gains

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q4ewnHMNW8&pp=ygUbNSBtaW51dGUgYmVkIGJlZm9yZSB3b3Jrb3V0

2. Shower. I dont always shower at 23:00 but I do it sometimes, but overall shower at least 1 day. You know it 'Just shower bro'.

3. Do red light therapy. Man this one is a game changer, I do it right after shower and it cures inflammation and makes you so sleepy. Makes your skin smoother too. But i have it really hard due to my hormonal acne.

Link

4. Change your bed sheets every 7 days. Got that tip from a life style coach. Yeah the bacteria and sweat in your sheets are real. Everything beyond 14 days makes you sick and it did for me.

Few tips:
1. Do a workout before sleep. I always do this one, and yeah the 5 minutes can help you stay at your current gains

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q4ewnHMNW8&pp=ygUbNSBtaW51dGUgYmVkIGJlZm9yZSB3b3Jrb3V0

2. Shower. I dont always shower at 23:00 but I do it sometimes, but overall shower at least 1 day. You know it 'Just shower bro'.

3. Do red light therapy. Man this one is a game changer, I do it right after shower and it cures inflammation and makes you so sleepy. Makes your skin smoother too. But i have it really hard due to my hormonal acne.

Link

4. Change your bed sheets every 7 days. Got that tip from a life style coach. Yeah the bacteria and sweat in your sheets are real. Everything beyond 14 days makes you sick and it did for me.

I dont think workout before sleep is a good idea since it raises your adrenaline I definitely wouldnt be able to sleep if I did that thanks for the advice tho

Last edited:
I dont think workout before sleep is a good idea since it raises your adrenaline I definitely wouldnt be able to sleep if I did that thanks for the advice tho
Its just 5 minutes and like I said you should do it like 30 minutes before going to bed. Your body will be tired.