Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how is your relationship with your dad?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my dad is a faggot, he makes fun of me and is always acting like a jerk, he's a fucking 5'4 midget and im pretty sure he gets pressed IRL and thats why he bullies me cuz he knows i dont wanna go to jail, i hope he gets cancer

distant, different upbringing in different countries, different native languages, cant relate at all

i dont have a dad tbh was raised by a single mother
i hope he gets cancer

He's a cunt, we don't speak anymore.

Normal. I don't see him that much though.

Haven't seen or talked to him since I was eleven. White half brother contacted me when I was 18 and said my dad wishes to see me and he is in bad health. I told him to fuck off (not really).

What the fuck do you want?

Just saying hi...

Click.

My dad’s a dick he holds me to a ridiculously high standard and he’s a complete libtard.

Its not bad. i speak with him on whatsapp and 2 times/month on phone we live in different cities ... in my childhood he was the christian jerk kind of dad who didnt let me do anything and if i didnt sing in the chorus in church he would hit me and get mad for anything basically. after some time he got sick and has been living a lonely life ever since

I have a good relationship with both my parents thankfully.

Beta bux who used to treat me like second class citizen. The relationship is formal. I always smirk a little when I see him bend to the whims of my sister, his precious princess. What a mother fuckin cuck. I'm deeply ashamed I share blood with him. I used to fantasize about being an orphan.

Hate my shitskin curry dad,hope he dies soon

hes very controlling, he gets pleasure out of ordering people around and telling them to do useless stuff just to feel like hes in charge

Never knew him
He died when I was too young to remember him. He fucked me up though. When he married my midget mother while he was a 6'8.

I havent speak with him for over a year even living in the same house

Very strained and superficial. We only make small talk, usually about sports. My mom dominates him, and he's unwilling to share in my distaste of her, making it impossible to have a deep conversation with him. It makes me very sad, as I feel that deep down, he is similar to me. And one day, he won't be here anymore

I love my dad so much and I could never ask for a better one. He has always accepted me even as a loser. He tells me, "as long as I'm living you'll be my son and I'll always have your back and love you no matter what you do or who you become". I may have a shit life but one thing I can honestly say is my family is really fucking amazing to me.

I love my dad so much and I could never ask for a better one. He has always accepted me even as a loser. He tells me, "as long as I'm living you'll be my son and I'll always have your back and love you no matter what you do or who you become". I may have a shit life but one thing I can honestly say is my family is really fucking amazing to me.
So glad for you. That is nice.
I have a horrible relationship with my dad, but that has a tendency to happen when he is a narcissist.

My relationship wasn't that great with my dad, but I miss him, if only because I was repeating all of his miserable failures with women, that genetically-linked fault creates an affinty I can never have with another human. Even among other incels, it's not the same. My mom and dad split, for no other reason than the postmodern times we live in being unforgiving to average, working class men.

It's the same with my mom. There's things about myself that are her characteristics. You can't ever get that genetic characteristic affinity feeling again after your parents are gone.

... Unless you have kids... Which we never will.

My dad is human garbage

Its been like a up and down. At my childhood he was a very good dad imo. At some point he somehow discovered religion and conspiracy theories so he just had straight brain damage for 5 years. He believed the earth is flat and all that ridiculous shit. So our relationship wasn't technical bad but we had many arguments and screamed at each other because of his ignorance. Recently he finally got out of that shithole and did a straight 180 and now hes an atheist that believes only in science. Kinda funny. I'm more than certain it was his midlife crysis or something.
Besides from these very annoying years i think i have a good relationship with my dad especially at my childhood.

That's amazing
my father: just slave for the jew bro! you have no worth unless you are making a jew richer through your sweat bro!!
hard work is a meme.

Suicidefuel every time I subconsciously act like him.

excellent. but iv been working a ton to mend it

Terrible. My dad wants me to live my life, marry some used up foid with multiple kids and do all the fake shit he did in his life.

He is a cuck in my eyes

The only respect I have for him is that he had the guts to kick me out.

He used to beat him

Later I beat him

Now he pretends like nothing happened

He was boring and authoritarian

My father is a boomer and doesn't understand the struggles of younger people nowadays, not even those of my generation.

He's not a bad person but he does have some cucked opinions here and there, and he's also a normie who likes to work. We have some things in common because of genetics I guess, but he's unreliable and insensitive as fuck while I have other defects like being extremely lazy.

I'm happier living with my mom 100%.

I tried to kill him once and he forgave me. I'm mixed race with him being of European heritage. These two facts make me believe he has low self-esteem.

He is dead. Never met him.

My father was a victim of the system. I am somewhat at peace with him now as an adult but he put women on a pedestal and neglected his own son.

He's an asshole, abusive, and I wouldn't go to his funeral

I beat my father up when I was 20. He dealt me a shit hand of cards in life, genetically. I inherited his autism, his (and my moms) ugly face, his manlet height.

But the worst thing is he was always violent towards me when I was a child. One day rotting away in my room reminiscing about my youth, I snapped and attacked him.

Having a rough childhood makes you low inhib though. I've attacked many many normies in my life. I love to inflict pain on others, especially good looking young chad lites.

I haven't talked to him for at least 12 years. I've heard he's planning to kill himself soon.

He's kind and caring. Totally did his job well as a parent. The only thing I don't like about him is he has cucked opinions and bluepilled af. He said I can get any girl I want cause I do well in my STEM and will get a good job so women will be attracted to me. He even asked if I'd wife up a single mother hypothetically

My dad hates me. We never talk to each other despite living together

JFL.

My dad's a huge faggot. Ditched me and my siblings for first 15 years, when he came back he saw how my brother was a coping drug addict and i was a huge loser and his response was to jusr start insulting us for being losers and to try to take away our copes thinking that was the cause and not effect of being losers.

When the retirement clock starting ticking and all his future cashcows were all sucidal with no future he started to try to actually be involved but it was far roo late by then. So fuck him and my mom honestly hate them both