Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is your mood today fellow brocels?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Sleepless nights and a dream of a better life
★★★★★
1ABY

feel a bit better today

Boring everything's the same as usual

I'm becoming more and more paranoid about something bad happening to me because of this forum and I'm considering leaving the whole community

I'm becoming more and more paranoid about something bad happening to me because of this forum and I'm considering leaving the whole community
Dnr gray

Coping & rotting my way through another day getting 24 hours closer to death.

u still a mod?

tbh minus the last part

Why? You haven’t broken the law.

somewhat sad but i can't cry because i was forced on 4 years of (((SSRI))) kikepills
i have no release now
if i do something stupid it's all because of those kikepills

Were here for you brocel :heart:

Pepe Peppo GIF

Ok dnr

Im very tired as usual (i don't sleep enough at night)

Bad. Spent the whole day withdrawing from liquor

I don't feel anything today

I'm trying to get enough mental strenght to rope :feelscry:

I dont even know how to describe it I just feel like shit
Im just fucking done with everything its always the same boring shit

somewhat sad but i can't cry because i was forced on 4 years of (((SSRI))) kikepills
i have no release now
if i do something stupid it's all because of those kikepills
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

Please come back:feelsbadman:

What actually happened to @LeFrenchCel? He hasn't been active for some time now. Did the feds get him? I guess we will never know

The feds got him...

I rotted like any other day, and made a recreation of a certain connecticut school in blockland :feelshaha:

Shitty as fuck. Like always

I’m bored, might jerk off just to kill a few hours. My one day off a week and I’ve done nothing. Have no energy.

Just another shitty day in my nigger life