Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is your dad?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Mine is a complete total piece of shit. My mom may be narcissistic as fuck due to abusive parents, but she's the closest you get to a non roastie wife and he threw that all away for nothing. Knocked her up while she was a virgin, kids then abandons her for 15 years alone in a new country she has no friends at. She spends her entire remainder of her life taking care of the kids and work with no free time for anything else. Still hasn't been with anyone else since. He hates us and has always treated us like trash which doesn't matter, and whines how mean we are and "emotionally abusive". What a fucking colossal faggot, imagine getting an actual loyal wife and still abandoning her and dooming your kids to be fatherless aggressive failures

He killed himself a few weeks ago. RIP you old bastard.

How was he when alive?
He was ok. Had a decent job doing flooring for some local businesses. Liked to go to shoot darts every now and again like he did when he was a kid.

He was ok. Had a decent job doing flooring for some local businesses. Liked to go to shoot darts every now and again like he did when he was a kid.
Sorry he roped. Why do you think that happened?

Sorry he roped. Why do you think that happened?
Apparently his new wife cucked him for some upstart musician about 15 or 20 years his junior. She's been a bitch from day one.

he's watching soccer on the tv right now downstairs

I love my dad

Mine abandoned us as well , I hope he's dead

He's dead. (1919 - 2004). He was of The Greatest Generation.

Mine abandoned us as well , I hope he's dead
He abandoned my loyal mom right after all siblings were born and she came to a new country entirely over a literal whore. He's such a despicable faggot. His mom is a piece of shit too, my mom called her in tears not knowing what to do and she told her it's her fault.

I take solace in the fact he's currently miserable as fuck. Hope he dies that way too

I'm sorry man, my father is dead too :/
That's ok man. We did our mourning and now we're over it. Luckily we never had close ties with his side of the family so we were able to drop them accordingly.
What happened to your daddy?

That's ok man. We did our mourning and now we're over it. Luckily we never had close ties with his side of the family so we were able to drop them accordingly.
What happened to your daddy?

I don't know how is the name of the disease in english, but my translator says here: "Nasturtium disease" or "barber bug fever".

Basically this disease make the organs to grow. My mom and me thought he is just fat, but when he ended in the emergency room doctors said that the organs in the body are bigger than normal, and after a week he died.

Don't talk to him, even though we live in the same house.

Never really looked at him as a father figure tbh, just some lazy fuck who sat around the house and ate chips.

RIP gone but not forgotten
I don't know how is the name of the disease in english, but my translator says here: "Nasturtium disease" or "barber bug fever".

Basically this disease make the organs to grow. My mom and me thought he is just fat, but when he ended in the emergency room doctors said that the organs in the body are bigger than normal, and after a week he died.
RIP god bless