Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is this what foids find attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

(The blonde guy obviously, the other guy got zero attention because he had a big nos- I mean bad personality)

I wish to destroy their faces.

What do you mean? His face is obviously very good looking.

I wouldn't know as I'm not gay? Neither of them looked attractive in my opinion.
They both mog me though. The hair looks stupid in that getup though.

What do you mean? His face is obviously very good looking.
Ik but it's just fucking annoying. The way he dresses and his hair and the way he acts is so arrogant but obviously he's gl so it doesn't matter.

Tiktok not banned?

(The blonde guy obviously, the other guy got zero attention because he had a big nos- I mean bad personality)

just a drop of acid and twist of the wrists and they will look like one of us

Let's unpack this.

They seem tall and white. Slayers.

Ik but it's just fucking annoying. The way he dresses and his hair and the way he acts is so arrogant but obviously he's gl so it doesn't matter.
His arrogant attitude only makes him more desirable because he has the looks to back it up. Women love good looking dark triad men

They look like queers & the one on the right resembles a poodle gone human.

This is what 14yos find attractive. They wouldn't get insane amounts of pussy or quality pussy.

I wouldn't know as I'm not gay? Neither of them looked attractive in my opinion.
They both mog me though. The hair looks stupid in that getup though.
Gotta remember something, as a hetero male you're attracted to femininity while the inverse is true for hetero females.

You'll like soft features while they want jagged edges & slopes.

Last edited:
Gotta remember something, as a hetero male you're attracted to femininity while the inverse is true for hetero females.

You'll like soft features while trey want jagged edges & slopes.
Well the one on the left looks like a young David Spade in a way so I guess that's why they would like the left one?
The right one looks like the statue of David if he had a derpy dopey stupid look on his face. Same kind of facial features like the nose and mouth and such.

The guy on the left probably does well in the west, would slay every night in Latin America, and would be worshiped as a god in Asia.

The guy on the right would do better with a shorter hair, possibly a buzzcut. Longer hair doesn't suit him as well as his friend.

Guy on the left is probably doing better with foids in high school but the guy on the right could absolutely kill it in college and beyond if he works out.

Well the one on the left looks like a young David Spade in a way so I guess that's why they would like the left one?
The right one looks like the statue of David if he had a derpy dopey stupid look on his face. Same kind of facial features like the nose and mouth and such.
Putting all that aside it baffles me how guys can get a haircut like dude on the right & not feel the need to shave that granny's dog perm off. It's fucking terrible looking & I see so many zoomer fags rocking that shit in England. Talk about bad taste.

They both mog me to oblivion

I could beat the living shit out of both of them easily and I likely IQmog them. Surely I should be the more favourable specimen to mate with :feels:

the shorter guy got bones, decent jaw and a forward grown maxilla + im assuming he got a symmetrical face.
if you dont know why he is attractive, you have no clue about lookism.

This is what 14yos find attractive. They wouldn't get insane amounts of pussy or quality pussy.
not just 14 year olds, theres a large % of foids who find those kind of "boys" attractive. ik that shit for a fact. foids aged 14-24 find that attractive.

the shorter guy got bones, decent jaw and a forward grown maxilla + im assuming he got a symmetrical face.
if you dont know why he is attractive, you have no clue about lookism.

not just 14 year olds, theres a large % of foids who find those kind of "boys" attractive. ik that shit for a fact. foids aged 14-24 find that attractive.

lmao no foid past HS will find these asexual femboys attractive and even in HS the robust jocks are the ones who get the most pussy. These TikTok twinks are mainly worshiped by prepubescent children. They’re not the slayers that people make them out to be.
Masc jock = infinite SMV
Femboy = slays arthoe egirls with daddy issues in highschool and is almost invisible afterwards.

I could beat the living shit out of both of them easily and I likely IQmog them. Surely I should be the more favourable specimen to mate with :feels:
thats not how it works, it all comes down to POTENTIAL. does this e-boy have the potential to beat you up and throw you in a trash can? yeah. but he is 17 and hasnt put in any effort into becoming strong - hasnt stepped a foot in a gym.

lmao no foid past HS will find these asexual femboys attractive and even in HS the robust jocks are the ones who get the most pussy. These TikTok twinks are mainly worshiped by prepubescent children. They’re not the slayers that people make them out to be.
Masc jock = infinite SMV
Femboy = slays arthoe egirls with daddy issues in highschool and is almost invisible afterwards.
lmaoooo yes they do find that attractive - i know that for a fact. i have infiltrated plenty of females circles on tumblr, instagram, twitter - they are constantly posting pics of "boys" like that. its one of the most common phenotype im seeing getting posted by the holes. im talking about college girls, aged ~18-22.
idk about post-college foids.

thats not how it works, it all comes down to POTENTIAL. does this e-boy have the potential to beat you up and throw you in a trash can? yeah. but he is 17 and hasnt put in any effort into becoming strong - hasnt stepped a foot in a gym.

lmaoooo yes they do find that attractive - i know that for a fact. i have infiltrated plenty of females circles on tumblr, instagram, twitter - they are constantly posting pics of "boys" like that. its one of the most common phenotype im seeing getting posted by the holes. im talking about college girls, aged ~18-22.
idk about post-college foids.
>tumblr

yeah, that kinda explains it all. You’re looking up le quirky arthoes. I’m talking about normie college foids who suck dicks at house parties every Friday night.
They do post maesthetic slayers but not the complete kind of twinks with absolutely no dimorphism whatsoever like the OP posted.
They get their brains fucked out by rugby and football Chads.
Lol at thinking any normal 20 year olds would be posting these asexual twinks unironically.

>tumblr

yeah, that kinda explains it all. You’re looking up le quirky arthoes. I’m talking about normie college foids who suck dicks at house parties every Friday night.
They do post maesthetic slayers but not the complete kind of twinks with absolutely no dimorphism whatsoever like the OP posted.
They get their brains fucked out by rugby and football Chads.
Lol at thinking any normal 20 year olds would be posting these asexual twinks unironically.
yea its mostly arthoe-ish foids. anyways, keep in mind that this pretty boy is 17 years old and what differentiates a femboy from a masc slayer is muscle, body hair/beard, rough skin and a tan. give that fuckboy 5 years and he could be masc if he wanted. also, you wont get much more dimorphism than that in the coming generations. huge ass brow ridges, thick jaws and the like are getting rarer and rarer among young males. most 17 year old males look like boys who havent hit puberty in comparison to that guy. talk estrogens in the water - males and females are becoming more similar.

what differentiates a femboy from a masc slayer is muscle, body hair/beard, rough skin and a tan. give that fuckboy 5 years and he could be masc if he wanted.

What differentiates them is genetics. No muscle for your frail piss-weak frame or manletism. These prettyboys are almost always manlets. They're at their slaying peak right now, after HS, it will go downhill.

What differentiates them is genetics. No muscle for your frail piss-weak frame or manletism. These prettyboys are almost always manlets. They're at their slaying peak right now, after HS, it will go downhill.
pretty boys mostly are tall and skinny. this 17 yo fag is like what? 180cm? will grow some more, probably. wont be a tallfag, fuck it. but more importantly, pretty boys dont have a piss weak frame - they are SKINNY. measure their ankles and wrists and i guarantee they are gonna dead average if not slightly above average.
bodybuilding, being built, looking massive etc. is an ILLUSION in many cases. ive just seen two bearded dark haired gymmaxxers - what you would probably consider masc slayers. they looked huge, but looking at their wrists and ankles it is so obvious that they got no massive bones.

if you speaking of frame - it is ALWAYS about wrists and ankles (and wideness of shoulder/chest). cope all you want with how inferior these skelly pretty boys are - give them two years in a gym and they are gonna be twice your size, unless youre an ogre.

pretty boys mostly are tall and skinny. this 17 yo fag is like what? 180cm? will grow some more, probably. wont be a tallfag, fuck it. but more importantly, pretty boys dont have a piss weak frame - they are SKINNY. measure their ankles and wrists and i guarantee they are gonna dead average if not slightly above average.
bodybuilding, being built, looking massive etc. is an ILLUSION in many cases. ive just seen two bearded dark haired gymmaxxers - what you would probably consider masc slayers. they looked huge, but looking at their wrists and ankles it is so obvious that they got no massive bones.

if you speaking of frame - it is ALWAYS about wrists and ankles (and wideness of shoulder/chest). cope all you want with how inferior these skelly pretty boys are - give them two years in a gym and they are gonna be twice your size, unless youre an ogre.

Those with good genetics are never too skinny and naturally have a lot of lean muscle before they even start lifting. They play sports/ lift weights from a young age which makes them even bigger. These twinks with arms for legs are never going to be outstandingly big. They're predisposed to be skinny.
And the wrists/ ankles thing is lookism autism. Yes, your wrist size can be used to determine frame but it's not always 100% accurate. If you do heavy lifting from a young age they'll be big. My tiny 5 foot grandma has pretty damn big wrists because she grew up on a farm.

Would you call Deontay Wilder a framecel? Look at his frail wrists.

Also, it's not all about bones. Muscle insertions are important too.
Deontay

TBH I don't understand what foid find attractive, and I have read and been lectured on all of the "advice", but I still DO NOT LOGICALLY COMPREHEND the things that foids find attractive. I guess I'm just stupid

I said it before and I will say it again: a bad nose is a death sentence. Swap their noses and then the other guy would get most attention from the chicks.

I said it before and I will say it again: a bad nose is a death sentence. Swap their noses and then the other guy would get most attention from the chicks.
I have a bad nose

JFL at basement dwellers telling me what's cope. You'll only ever find assless titless arthoes going for these guys.
High E sluts are not going to get fucked by someone who they themselves could break in half. They go for buff athletes.
Past 18 these guys won't get much.

Last edited:
JFL at basement dwellers telling me what's cope. You'll only ever find assless titless arthoes going for these guys.
High E sluts are not going to get fucked by someone who they themselves could break in half. They go for buff athletes.
Past 18 these guys won't get much.
Do you even realize what you’re saying?

You’re coping insanely hard, he slays and you can’t fathom it
He slayed JBs, yeah. Past highschool he'll only have low E arthoes.
Prettyboys expire fast, especially when they're not that good looking to begin with, like this guy.