Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is this video #1 Trending REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
GO HIT THAT DISLIKE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

YOUTUBE you sick fuck run by JEWS go fuck yourself you faggot loving degenerate fuck pieces of shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

hope they all die

Sounds as pointless and egotistic as "national women's day", only this time for homosexuals to feel like special snowflakes in spite of being given all the rights they want.

Typical cultural Marxist video promoted by Jewtube.

I wouldn't care about faggots if they just stayed the fuck in the closet. Instead they gotta flaunt their gayness and demand special privileges. Burn them all, especially the "lesbians"

where is a van when you need them tbh

Long as they don't disable dislikes/comments, it's okay. Good video to mock.
where is a van when you need them tbh
Where is Omar Mateen is the question.

LGBTQIALGHSN is just a fetish turned into a lifestyle like furfags.

This is just awfully obnoxious. These people already get a metric fuckton of acceptance and support, and YouTube is cucked for making this.

This is just awfully obnoxious. These people already get a metric fuckton of acceptance and support, and YouTube is cucked for making this.
But they need special attention kappa

I like the fact that the video has 74K dislikes in comparison to 30k likes and I'm glad that one of those dislikes is mine.

In australia its some vid of to vloggers breaking up. youtube is so dead

That was number 1 trending for us aswell a few days ago lol. 26 million views for a break up smh.

I always wonder who the fuck actually watches that shit, how are these people so famous in the first place. Vlogging is so boring especially when its from some couple or family. Seriously what the fuck is so entertaining about that shit, for people who are single and doing crazy stuff in their vlogs it makes sense but for fucking couples and families is just retarded.

Jewtube doing its usual thing, supporting fags so they can look "hip" and "enlightened" also JFL at the fuck like to dislike ratio :lul:

Tired

I always wonder who the fuck actually watches that shit, how are these people so famous in the first place. Vlogging is so boring especially when its from some couple or family. Seriously what the fuck is so entertaining about that shit, for people who are single and doing crazy stuff in their vlogs it makes sense but for fucking couples and families is just retarded.
Normalfags are obsessed with people with any kind of percieved status and wealth.