Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How is this supposed to help?

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel

How is this stupid paper gonna help me? There is no cure for being subhuman and these theRapy groups don't understand

Truecel hand writing

That will only be seen by a mental health worker who is forced to type in the effect of "No, he does not want to commit suicide."

@Starfish thoughts?

:lul::lul::lul:

I didn't know the users here actually had to go to therapy :feelshaha:

Therapy is just a wealth transfer program from the mentally ill to "pshychotherapists". Literally doesn't work and is pure cope.

Of course it's pointless if you're not taking it seriously.
I don't even think OP's answers are all that unserious (assuming they're accurate)

Positive affirmations for the weekend: my sex dolls.

therapy is for people with fake problems aka foids

Therapy is basically gaslighting subhumans into becoming wagies.

are you going to hand that paper in :feelshmm:

Therapy is basically gaslighting subhumans into becoming wagies.
That's seriously all it is. Then you're forced pills to shut down brain activity and wageslave on auto-pilot.

Imagine not knowing cursive, Am*ricans are truly cursed.

"What have you learned about yourself this week?"???

Is this Kindergarten therapy or what?

My therapist does CBT with me, actually helped me get away from chronic depression. I simply accepted that theres nothing i can do.

But I kinda fucked the guy up with the stories I told him so now I am not in treatment anymore for Depression, but for Sociopathy and Psychosis

Therapy is a waste. Based username @Therapywasawaste

why does your writing look like a 2nd grader

LMAO keep bringing up your sex dolls maybe they will tell you to bring one with you.

I assume all foids at your therapy can't believe you about constant social/romantic rejection. I had many of those situations like "you don't try too much", "why are you giving up (after 8 years of rejection/hostility)", "wait for proper people (till death in loneliness jfl)" etc etc

All foids including female therapists

JFL at the answers but if you're going to pay for thERapy might aswell try like @nice_try said

Write down something actually achievable like "running a 5k"

Therapy is a waste. Based username @Therapywasawaste
jfl do you know what happened to that nigga?

says he's banned, probably self-ban

did he end up ascending with that foid he had a crush on? maybe she was won over by him comparing her to male models?