Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXHk87dDro

Religiousmaxxing is real. Not only is he short and fucking ugly, 2 years younger than her, literally an unconfident virgin, mediocre in educational prestige (Biola), but he has a shit autist personality with a genuinely creepy stare that lacks basic social awareness, and wrote a creepy as fuck love letter that he withheld from her for an entire year while friendzoned. He is the .00002% of people that followed reddit-tier dating advice that ended up working for him. Just total simping. Buying her shit just as a platonic friend for years, creepily wearing similar outfits "out of coincidence." Yeah right you fucking creep :soy:.

FDS would have a field day about how low value this guy is. Especially how he made the love confession right before her big CHAD TRIP STUDY ABROAD where she could have boned Ferdinand and Diego and Francois and got 10 chest tattoos and fulfilled her destiny as a white man's cumrag. But he did it. He took the crazy shot across the court and tied her down.

You have to be a pretty shitty person to go religious just for pussy :foidSoy:. Having found this video, I doubt they will last. Even when they are close together they just look like friends. One day she will cheat on him with CHAD after one of her Samantha sort of friends pities her for marrying a loser like him making her feel bad that she could do much better.

Last edited:
He has a good face and broad shoulders.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXHk87dDro

Religiousmaxxing is real. Not only is he short and fucking ugly, 2 years younger than her, mediocre in educational prestige (Biola), but he has a shit autist personality, and literally wrote a creepy love letter that he withheld from her for an entire year while friendzoned. You have to be a pretty shitty person to go religious just for pussy :foidSoy:. Having found this video, I doubt they will last. Even when they are close together they just look like friends. One day she will cheat on him with CHAD after one of her Samantha sort of friends pities her for marrying a loser like him and she could do much better.

while it's true that christ can make even women humble,you might be getting a bit duped here.if we are to assume she is actually a christrian,then they are not having anything until marriage.

He has a good face and broad shoulders.
what are you talking about. He looks like a fucking goblin. If I were to style my hair better, and just fraud my jaw positioning I could mog him in the face. My avi is me if you didn't know that because I doxxed myself as the supreme hover hander.

what are you talking about. He looks like a fucking goblin. If I were to style my hair better, and just fraud my jaw positioning I could mog him in the face
and you think this noodle is some sort of prize?

what are you talking about. He looks like a fucking goblin. If I were to style my hair better, and just fraud my jaw positioning I could mog him in the face. My avi is me if you didn't know that because I doxxed myself as the supreme hover hander.
Look in this other video, in their friend circle he has the best face by far.

View: https://youtu.be/YVDVNgt2pW4

if she was smart enough to put one shitty photo of herself on a dating app, she could get A REAL MAN in 2 seconds that is superior to him in every dimension possible
She probably finished riding the carousel, she said she quit dating.

Look in this other video, in their friend circle he has the best face by far.

View: https://youtu.be/YVDVNgt2pW4

okay so there were only a couple dudes uglier than him, but they are bigger and taller than him and that matters more. 1 point higher in face is shit compared to frame and height advantage. Also those bigger and taller dudes are already taken

She probably finished riding the carousel, she said she quit dating.
this is true but still. With his stats he hit the jackpot. You don't go from virgin with incel tier social skills to marriage. Yeah she may be somewhat used up, but she definitely hit no wall yet.

okay so there were only a couple dudes uglier than him, but they are bigger and taller than him and that matters more. 1 point higher in face is shit compared to frame and height advantage. Also those bigger and taller dudes are already taken
Maybe he has a large penis or he is rich.

"Why I Quit Dating..."
She just got off the cock carousel with chadrone and get herself a ricecel betabuxx that she's going to coerce into a sexless marriage. If they met in highschool or collage she would have rejected him 100%

this is true but still. With his stats he hit the jackpot. You don't go from virgin with incel tier social skills to marriage. Yeah she may be somewhat used up, but she definitely hit no wall yet.
Ive seen today asian guy similar looking like the guy in the video, he had a realy hot petite wife and two cute kids, i didnt recognize the language so they probably werent from Korea, China or Japan.

"Why I Quit Dating..."
She just got off the cock carousel with chadrone and get herself a ricecel betabuxx that she's going to coerce into a sexless marriage. If they met in highschool or collage she would have rejected him 100%
its definitely not gonna last. She had to hire 8 weeks of "pre-marital counselling" to indoctrinate herself into marrying this loser. Only a victim of religious brainwashing and self-hatred would do this to herself

2022 03 24 13 11 29 Maya Lee mayaleex3  Instagram photos and videos

The guy looks like he has down syndrome. But he must be doing something right lmao.

The guy looks like he has down syndrome. But he must be doing something right lmao.
I literally have 10x the personality of this guy. I am wittier, more confident, more buff, much wealthier, and that's not saying much but still. What a lucky guy.

Maybe his lack of self-awareness worked out for him, I don't know why. But it worked on her.

I literally have 10x the personality of this guy. I am wittier, more confident, more buff, much wealthier, and that's not saying much but still. What a lucky guy
Yeah bro even the guy in the video looks shocked that he pulled that

that foid is there for this rice manlet's life insurance, i swear

that foid is there for this rice manlet's life insurance, i swear
that's not a good explanation.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND-- where is the value proposition? WHAT TRANSACTION IS GOING ON HERE???? There are better looking lap dogs. Just come here on .is and yoink-- husbando for life.

Yeah bro even the guy in the video looks shocked that he pulled that
I hope this guy has the self-awareness to understand that he's a unicorn, and probably shouldn't give out dating advice.

I hope this guy has the self-awareness to understand that he's a unicorn, and probably shouldn't give out dating advice.
Oh, no he knows that he's just mostly a loser who's there to make her look good on their next trip.

and you think this noodle is some sort of prize?
not to foid worship, but come on, she mogs the vast majority of whores just being a thin asian woman. She has a stable job, has her shit together. CHOSE A GUY LIKE THIS (out of some religious humility I presume?). Not being a shallow bitch raises female SMV by +30 points. So Yes

Last edited:
"Why I Quit Dating..."
the sad thing is that they did meet in highschool. This guy was friendzoned for most of their relationship. His victory was viet-kong like in tactics. 100% attrition.

Last edited:
She is protably hevly used

the sad thing is that they did meet in highschool. This guy was friendzoned for most of their relationship. His victory was viet-kong like in tactics. 100% attrition.
But what it cost? :feelsseriously:

I fucking knew it:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The blackpill never fails boyos

But what it cost? :feelsseriously:
im just saying he's still pretty young. He tied the knot with HIS ONEITIS before 25. He didn't need to fuck around, he knew what he wanted and stalked patiently. He did it with ZERO "education" about modern dating. No PUA techniques, or "red-pill" strategies. It was pure, meek honesty, bluepilled love and creepiness that led the charge. If most incels did this they would be in prison. Very impressive for a loser like him

Last edited:
Getting married is hella cucked I legit think I might prefer to be Incel than Married

Open relationship. :blackpill:

"Why I Quit Dating..."
very accurate