Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is the situation in Asian (China, Japan, Korea etc) countries?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I have always been intrigued by Asian(China, Japan, Korea etc) countries , their society , culture with regards to inceldom. West is hell for incels.
But Asian countries too have western culture. Is the situation there also bad for incels ?
I think situation would be better as Asian countries are untouched by feminism.

Any Asian guy or someone who know the situation over there ?

Last edited:
By saying Asia, I assume you mean countries like China, Korea, Japan, etc.

Probably worse. There’s a influx of men due to some kill foid baby policy China used to have. And foids don’t really change anywhere you go. Excluding the ones who have a type, they will go after hot men unless it’s time for marriage.

By saying Asia, I assume you mean countries like China, Korea, Japan, etc.

Probably worse. There’s a influx of men due to some kill foid baby policy China used to have. And foids don’t really change anywhere you go. Excluding the ones who have a type, they will go after hot men unless it’s time for marriage.
I think they have comparatively better culture as Asian countries are untouched by cancer of feminism , cultural marxism and wokism.

I think they have comparatively better culture as Asian countries are untouched by cancer of feminism , cultural marxism and wokism.
We can only make conjectures and assumptions :feelshmm: let’s hope a ricecel in east Asia responds soon

The foids there are a lot more feminine than the foids in the west, especially the Anglosphere.

There's no comparison. Actually, all foids from non-Anglo countries are more feminine and composed but its just that in east asia, they are a lot more feminine.

That said, in the developed cities of East Asia, the career foids can be just as brutally hypergamous as the noodlewhores in western countries.

I think situation would be better as Asian countries are untouched by feminism.
Jfl, why do westoids believe this? Feminism in East Asia is crazier and more radical than in the west.

I'm not a ricecel but from research I've done I can say this: all of East Asia is suffering from the same problems as western countries that comes with urbanization. That is, women are less directly reliant on men so they become pickier and choose to focus on their career over starting a family. This effect becomes even more pronounced the faster a country urbanizes, and in China and Korea it has happened in the span of 2 or 3 decades which is fucking insane.

However in East Asian societies there's still enforcement of gender roles to a large degree, so women who do get married and have children are expected to remain a housewife rather than continuing to work while raising children. Therefore even more women avoid starting families than in countries where such expectations no longer exist. Though I'm not sure if that's as true for China because communism erased so much of their old culture and values. However the sex inbalance is so great that a huge number of Chinese men are guaranteed to be incel, no getting around that.

Declining population contributes as well. Since older men naturally will lay claim to younger women, especially in East Asia where seniority grants much greater status, younger guys have access to a dwindling pool of women. This is most pronounced in Japan due its demographics but Korea and China are right behind them.

The only upside is that women over there at least try to appear feminine and gender roles are enforced to a much greater degree. And there's little to no promotion of LGBT or racemixing like in the West. For China one good thing is that much of the country is still rural, so maybe there's a chance to get with a country girl. In Japan and Korea I think only old people live in the countryside anymore so there's not even that.

Last edited:
I'm not a ricecel but from research I've done I can say this: all of East Asia is suffering from the same problems as western countries that comes with urbanization. That is, women are less directly reliant on men so they become pickier and choose to focus on their career over starting a family. This effect becomes even more pronounced the faster a country urbanizes, and in China and Korea it has happened in the span of 2 or 3 decades which is fucking insane.

However in East Asian societies there's still enforcement of gender roles to a large degree, so women who do get married and have children are expected to remain a housewife rather than continuing to work while raising children. Therefore even more women avoid starting families than in countries where such expectations no longer exist. Though I'm not sure if that's as true for China because communism erased so much of their old culture and values. However the sex inbalance is so great that a huge number of Chinese men are guaranteed to be incel, no getting around that.

Declining population contributes as well. Since older men naturally will lay claim to younger women, especially in East Asia where seniority grants much greater status, younger guys have access to a dwindling pool of women. This is most pronounced in Japan due its demographics but Korea and China are right behind them.

The only upside is that women over there at least try to appear feminine and gender roles are enforced to a much greater degree. And there's little to no promotion of LGBT or racemixing like in the West. For China one good thing is that much of the country is still rural, so maybe there's a chance to get with a country girl. In Japan and Korea I think only old people live in the countryside anymore so there's not even that.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back