Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how is stupid clown unbanned?

chainmail

chainmail

Recruit
★★★
he was exposed for being gay he wanted to meet up with dudes, thiers an entire thread exposing this

why is he allowed back here hes gay he was trying to meet up with dudes like go read the thread a one of the mods made on this

edit: master himself got stupid clown to be unbanned, he must think its funny watching us all seethe
this better not become a regular occurrence

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Dregster @PLA1092 @Master ban this gay

Last edited:
Ive been saying it, just give it a few years and this site will be no different than any other ZOG controlled website

grindr type shi

Ive been saying it, just give it a few years and this site will be no different than any other ZOG controlled website
You do realize this site has been ZOG controlled since it was founded more or less?

Once you reach a certain post count, the rules no longer apply to you, and even if you manage to get banned, the ban will eventually be lifted.

Incels.is is becoming faggots.is

Im sure you know what i tred to say
Yeah I do, and tbh you’re probably right

But as my avi indicates, there’s nothing we can do

master himself got stupid clown to be unbanned, he must think its funny watching us all seethe
this better not become a regular occurrence
Can you give more context on this? Why did Master decide to unban clown?