Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How is she leg pressing 6 plates?!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehsbt-fFLpo

Completely different species from me:worryfeels:

:fuk:

Would u rape?

Mogs half of the world

Foids probably now have higher T so they can build larger muscles.

because most dudes have become pathetic
No its a shift from k-selection to r-selection mating strategy which causes women to not only develop exaggerated sexually dimorphic traits like thick thighs and big asses, but also masculine traits because male investment isn't guaranteed in r-selection lifestyle.

do you have clinically low testosterone

Women become more masculine and men become more feminine. Over for the human species

No its a shift from k-selection to r-selection mating strategy which causes women to not only develop exaggerated sexually dimorphic traits like thick thighs and big asses, but also masculine traits because male investment isn't guaranteed in r-selection lifestyle.
Brutal.

I can only do 2 to 3 plates per side max. :fuk::fuk:
Bruh. Even with no exercise, I can still leg press 3 plates on each side and I'm far lighter than you.

Foids having stronger legs is normal. I've been trying to gymmaxx for a while. Legs don't mean anything against upper body strength though. The average incel could crush most foids one on one.

Trembolone Enanthate

Nice birth giving hips she has on her.
Too bad she won't ever actually use them, shes probably some pro-abortian, child free cunt.

Too bad she won't ever actually use them, shes probably some pro-abortian, child free cunt.
Needs to be immediately sexually enslaved and forced to breed.

Some leg press machines are easier than others

It's because foids do legs only

True. Most gym foids will not even be able to have kids because they've put so much stress on their bodies. They become so strong down there so they will end up shitting themselves randomly jfl.

True. Most gym foids will not even be able to have kids because they've put so much stress on their bodies. They become so strong down there so they will end up shitting themselves randomly jfl.
Such a waste of perfectly good breeding material!

I don't even use that type of leg press because I don't want to fuck up my legs in an accident. I just use the strength training machine one that has the plates horizontal to the person and not vertical/diagonal to the person. She is playing a dangerous game by stacking that much on top of her. It could mess her ankles or knees up pretty bad.

Those are fake weights Bro.

I just use the strength training machine one that has the plates horizontal to the person and not vertical/diagonal to the person.
This variety?

6 plates is easy, anyone can load a shit ton of plates on that