Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How is Post-Partum Depression a thing???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Hi IT,

Anyway, post-partum depression is literally when women get depressed because after shitting out spawn out of their uterus, they come to a sudden and painful realization that they are now used goods, and can't ride the cock carousel like Fox McCloud in a meteor storm anymore. They have to wake up to an annoying little brat crying in the middle of the night that's a walking lawsuit likely to eat crayons after you told them to not eat crayons 50 times.

If women had the prescience to understand the consequences of birth, they would perhaps come to terms with the decision they made, and not bear the brunt of the depression so heavily. But, I guess it really really hits you in jaw when you have to feed your tits to a dependent piece of shit all day, in lieu of feeding your tits to CHAD after you got drunk after snorting coke in Cabo.

It's weird how the mental health industry seems to ONLY cater to rich women, queers of various sort, and on rare occasion, veterans. Thus post-partum depression is a thing, and inceldom really isn't a thing (to the majority of practicing MH professionals). Depression simply matters more if you have a vagina, or better yet, if you think you have a vagina.

Last edited:
My sister went through this.

You get a whole lot of attention and support when you're preggo. Then the baby pops out, everyone is like ZOMFG CUTE! for about 2 weeks, and then you're yesterday's news, people stop gushing, people who were swinging by your house to help you cook and clean (in exchange for getting to hold your baby) stop doing that, and you're just alone with a whole lot of screaming and nappies filled with liquid shit.
I guess if you haven't experienced inceldom, this probably seems "hard"...?

Guess thats happens when they pop out subhumans like me

My sister went through this.

You get a whole lot of attention and support when you're preggo. Then the baby pops out, everyone is like ZOMFG CUTE! for about 2 weeks, and then you're yesterday's news, people stop gushing, people who were swinging by your house to help you cook and clean (in exchange for getting to hold your baby) stop doing that, and you're just alone with a whole lot of screaming and nappies filled with liquid shit.
I guess if you haven't experienced inceldom, this probably seems "hard"...?
HAHAHAHA fucking sex-havers, they deserve to suffer, though PP-depression is CAKEWALK compared to being KHHV past your 20s
Guess thats happens when they pop out subhumans like me
women who get PP-depression are seriously just all awful cunts across the board. If you get PP-depression, you are just a bad person, and I feel no sympathy for you, because to me, that signals you really DIDN'T want kids, and that you haven't thought deeply about the consequences of having kids.

Last edited:
Just another way to get some attention to themselves. While the men with those issues never recieve any attention at all. If a man kills himself he'll be on page 12 and a footnote while a foid makes it to page 1 with a headline

Wait, they devote print/digital space to men who kill themselves??

It is natural for a woman to be in a down state for up to two weeks post birth. This is explained by major and rapid hormonal shifts occuring in the body post pregnancy.

When it lasts longer, It's called post partum depression.
This is probably due to a combination of having delayed hormonal balance rearrangement, and sudden realization of the difficult task of being a mother. At that point they are usually put on counseling and SSRI's if needed.
There is also that major shift from being the center of attention, to the every day grind of taking care of a small child while other women also expect you to still "be happy and cheery because motherhood is wonderfull"

Be as it may, Its pretty fucked up. Some might end up killing their children, and trying to off themselves in a psychotic state.

It is natural for a woman to be in a down state for up to two weeks post birth. This is explained by major and rapid hormonal shifts occuring in the body post pregnancy.

This is probably due to a combination of having delayed hormonal balance rearrangement, and sudden realization of the difficult task of being a mother. At that point they are usually put on counseling and SSRI's if needed.
There is also that major shift from being the center of attention, to the every day grind of taking care of a small child while other women also expect you to still "be happy and cheery because motherhood is wonderfull"

Be as it may, Its pretty fucked up. Some might end up killing their children, and trying to off themselves in a psychotic state.
it seems like based on your answer you don't hate women, but blame their disposition mostly on chemical imbalances in the brain

it seems like based on your answer you don't hate women, but blame their disposition mostly on chemical imbalances in the brain
You can't take some things and explain them in a binary way. My aunt is very old fashioned, and a responsible mother. Her first two children(all planned for and very much wanted), she took care of them very well. On the third one(also a planned pregnancy), she totally flipped, could not drag herself out of bed. Stared at the kid with dead eyes. My mom had to go live with her and help take care of the baby. Later on she dragged herself out of it, and went back to her old self.

Sure there are lots of irresponsible cunts out there and their numbers grow, but not every woman depressed post birth because her terrible descisions bit her in the ass.

Last edited:
Just another way to get some attention to themselves. While the men with those issues never recieve any attention at all. If a man kills himself he'll be on page 12 and a footnote while a foid makes it to page 1 with a headline
:feelsree:

This is why Stewie Griffin hates his mother when he was first born Because knowing lois she would prolly try killing him especially seeing her durning season 19

Last edited:
[UWSL] Some might end up killing their children, and trying to off themselves in a psychotic state.[/UWSL]
All women are possible child killers so