Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is my sister a Stacy and I am a sub 5

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
It just makes no sense. My sister is a blonde Stacy 8-9/10 fucks many men, is my dads favourite, low iq . And I am the over achieving autist sub 5 of the family. I helped the familys rent, mowed the lawn, did all the chores, kept the house tidy and yet my sister was still the light of my family.

Genetic recombination exists.

the genetic recombination pill is brutal

Parents always have a favorite Child.

It just makes no sense. My sister is a blonde Stacy 8-9/10 fucks many men, is my dads favourite, low iq . And I am the over achieving autist sub 5 of the family. I helped the familys rent, mowed the lawn, did all the chores, kept the house tidy and yet my sister was still the light of my family.
if she is beatiful and charismatic your achivements worth nothing

Lookism, of-course.

Easy to be good looking female compared to male

My dude at least ask her for a blowjob or handjob on your bday

I’m against incelmaxxing
I would have probably masturbated at least once thinking of my sisters if I had one and not because I’m a degenerate but because it’s impossible not to have her on your mind , especially if if she’s hot, since she is so close and “material” to you, hard to not have her face in your mind. Think about it, you have and will mastrubate for tens of thousands of times in your lifetime so the law or probability makes it so that it must happen to mastrubate thinking of your siblings at least once accidentally

I would have probably masturbated at least once thinking of my sisters if I had one and not because I’m a degenerate but because it’s impossible not to have her on your mind , especially if if she’s hot, since she is so close and “material” to you, hard to not have her face in your mind. Think about it, you have and will mastrubate for tens of thousands of times in your lifetime so the law or probability makes it so that it must happen to mastrubate thinking of your siblings at least once accidentally
I cant she is beautiful but not my type and I’m against incest

Genetic lottery and it's easy to be attractive as a foid.

Focus on achievmentmaxxing and doing all others things for yourself. Nothing you ever do is going to be enough for your parents. Parents having favorites is such a common thing, it blows my mind.

It's easier to be an attractive woman. Just don't be fat.

To be Chad you have to have nice facial structure, nice height, be above average fitness, etc... So many things have to go right

It's easier to be an attractive woman. Just don't be fat.

To be Chad you have to have nice facial structure, nice height, be above average fitness, etc... So many things have to go right
And have hair for women

This is how she looks:

Screenshot from 2021 11 03 23 14 30

Genes =/= Phenotype.

As someone with very attractive parents, I have very 'Good genetics' but my phenotype is not attractive.

Genes are less meaningful than phenotype and incels cope way too hard with 'muh genetics' but that's because 'muh genetics' is a simple shorthand for unchangeable physical features so I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back