Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is my gymcelling coming along?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
As a last ditch effort I am trying to get in the best shape of my life, but deep down I know I would just be the male version of a butterface. How does it look so far? Can you tell I’m sucking in?

2D38DFD0 04DE 4BF6 8700 8E5B995BD024

also clean your mirror

What’s ur waist size. U must have very narrow waist and hips compared to shoulders

good job bro. pretty soon u will prob be ripped.

also just steroid maxx nothing matters anyways.
True I would but I have no idea where the hell to get the real stuff plus I don’t wanna risk losing hair which I hear is a side effect

What’s ur waist size. U must have very narrow waist and hips compared to shoulders
Not sure I think like 30 atm. I have noticed most of my pants are too big for me now

Chad posting.is

Not sure I think like 30 atm. I have noticed most of my pants are too big for me now
30 should be pretty lean, but to me your physique looks decent, dont know your stats but its definitely not the worse frame or physique ive seen, you covered your neck and traps along with some of your shoulders though which makes it hard to fully assess

also btw, pull your pants down, at least until you can see somewhat of your adonis belt, taking pics like this with your pants pushing up your waist makes you look fatter than you really are

It’s coming along good bro.

Congrats fellow dude.
May you have a great future so keep it up .
How is your training routine ?

That is the body of a 100% slayer!

that looks better than most men
wish i had more encouragement to go and get ripped

As a last ditch effort I am trying to get in the best shape of my life, but deep down I know I would just be the male version of a butterface. How does it look so far? Can you tell I’m sucking in?

View attachment 1171564
amazing results just get a little bit leaner and it will be enough don't get too big whores aren't into big bodybuilder types.

Have no interest in gym as a 32yo khv. I am looking to lose 100lbs by changing my diet. When I get to normal weight I don't care about getting muscular. A complete waste of energy as a truecel.

looks good to me

don't bother posting. crafting a good body takes a long time. you've got a good deal of work to do.

Congrats fellow dude.
May you have a great future so keep it up .
How is your training routine ?
I try to do something physical every day, even if it’s just going for a walk. I usually only go to the gym to work out 1-2 times a week

I try to do something physical every day, even if it’s just going for a walk. I usually only go to the gym to work out 1-2 times a week
Nice. Keep motivated, don´t know how long you been doing it, but you may acchive great results.
Good to find another gymcel. I´ve been training for 3 years and it is awsome to see the diferences.
Gym saves lifes.

Not too bad. Work on your chest and do more planks and sit ups

don't bother posting. crafting a good body takes a long time. you've got a good deal of work to do.
Im probably gonna update on this thread to monitor my progress. This is me now. Idk if I improved at all within the last few days

DE4A1C39 504F 4E33 B669 4DA5D69CF2B3